Trump foreign policy

... Borrow our military? 

Wow. Talk about ignorance on full display... Hey, Gator, is Israel a friend or foe of Russia? Shouldn't we be working to thwart Russian influence in the ME with our allies? Or should we be kissing up to Russia this week. It's hard to keep track of your blather. 

... Misguided story? No, sir. It's a well sourced story that sparked an active DOJ investigation. Keep trying. What Cassandra shows is that Obama was willing to jeopardize American safety in order to coddle Hezbollah so Iran wouldn't get mad. He allowed Hezbollah - an enemy of the United States with US blood on its hands - to establish a foothold of human trafficking, drug smuggling, and weapon smuggling rings inside the United States. 

That's called treason, you'll see soon.

Prog fascists proving yet again they have the intellectual capability of a spoon.

Voted for the communist party twice.

On the payroll of two (if not more) foreign intelligence services' payrolls.

Attempted a palace coup.

Murdered a US journalist in Los Angeles.

Spied on US Congress members while covering up torture programs at CIA.

... makes you wonder who the "our" John is referring to actually is. It's clearly not the United States of America.

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

That article references voters with high school or less

I have a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.  And I did not vote for Trump

What's your next childish insult?

No, we don't get any cash back. I'm pretty sure most Trump supporters thought they were getting cash back bonus points for this. 

And now there is talk we will be sanctioning European companies that do business with Iran. Putin must be thrilled that his puppet is doing so well to divide the good nations of the world. This whole thing is just a publicity stunt for Trump. Another opportunity to distract from corruption, greed and perhaps treason 

18 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

... Borrow our military? 

Wow. Talk about ignorance on full display... Hey, Gator, is Israel a friend or foe of Russia? Shouldn't we be working to thwart Russian influence in the ME with our allies? Or should we be kissing up to Russia this week. It's hard to keep track of your blather. 

... Misguided story? No, sir. It's a well sourced story that sparked an active DOJ investigation. Keep trying. What Cassandra shows is that Obama was willing to jeopardize American safety in order to coddle Hezbollah so Iran wouldn't get mad. He allowed Hezbollah - an enemy of the United States with US blood on its hands - to establish a foothold of human trafficking, drug smuggling, and weapon smuggling rings inside the United States. 

That's called treason, you'll see soon.

Prog fascists proving yet again they have the intellectual capability of a spoon.

This is beyond ignorant. You are so wrapped up in your conspiracy nonsense its silly. 

Oh and treason? Rubber and glue. Trump is seriously under investigation for what might be treason, so you clowns have to run around screaming to the sky--because no one important* is listening. 

* Except for me. I'm important :) 

It's not a conspiracy to discuss facts and evidence. The facts and evidence are clear on Cassandra: 44 wanted his nuclear deal so badly he actively worked to call off investigations into Hezbollah's operations inside the United States, allowing them to carve out a niche in the gun running, drug running, and human smuggling markets. 

Fact. Not conspiracy. 

And you ignore it because you're incapable of breathing with your mouth closed. 

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, we don't get any cash back. I'm pretty sure most Trump supporters thought they were getting cash back bonus points for this. 

And now there is talk we will be sanctioning European companies that do business with Iran. Putin must be thrilled that his puppet is doing so well to divide the good nations of the world. This whole thing is just a publicity stunt for Trump. Another opportunity to distract from corruption, greed and perhaps treason 

Why would Trump want to distract from Kerry's treason?

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Why would Trump want to distract from Kerry's treason?

Treason? How so? 

Oh, I get it. Trump probably engaged in treason so we want to normal treason! Get out in front of the issue to protect the guilty

Snopes helping clear the air saying it's mostly false that Obama Administration unable to free the dudes.

Mostly because they only attempted to free 1 of the guys and failed; the other 2 weren't arrested yet.

Totally laughable 

Edited by Boyst62

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not a conspiracy to discuss facts and evidence. The facts and evidence are clear on Cassandra: 44 wanted his nuclear deal so badly he actively worked to call off investigations into Hezbollah's operations inside the United States, allowing them to carve out a niche in the gun running, drug running, and human smuggling markets. 

Fact. Not conspiracy. 

And you ignore it because you're incapable of breathing with your mouth closed. 

That's BS, we looked at it and even in the Politico article you posted it showed it was a bureaucratic pissing match not Obama that caused this. 

Your conspiracy theory nonsense is nonsense 

"We looked at it"? 

Who's we? You admitting to your multiple personality problems finally? Or are you just spouting more nonsense. I'm guessing it's the latter because nothing about the Politico story was debunked or disproven - in fact quite the opposite. There is now an active DOJ investigation into it. 

Here's Tibs digging into the validity of the story:

ac0adfd471e13ce185bb0a181df6ecdbdee70467bb0630282cf2dc4efdade45f.png

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"We looked at it"? 

Who's we? You admitting to your multiple personality problems finally? Or are you just spouting more nonsense. I'm guessing it's the latter because nothing about the Politico story was debunked or disproven - in fact quite the opposite. There is now an active DOJ investigation into it. 

Here's Tibs digging into the validity of the story:

ac0adfd471e13ce185bb0a181df6ecdbdee70467bb0630282cf2dc4efdade45f.png

No need to dig stupid, I read the link from Politico YOU posted. 

Oh?? A DOJ investigation? 

Hey clown, you claim everything is corrupt. Everything is out to get Trump. But now the DOJ is good. Now the media is good for this story. 

You are a clown 

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I don't claim everything is corrupt. But then again, those who speak in absolutes are usually prog-fascists.

You should. Anyone who believes any American institution, private or public, isn’t corrupt in some way is a sucker.