Favorite Christmas song?

BringBackFergy

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'Tis not the season until Burl Ives belts out Holly Jolly Christmas! And Oh Holy Night is right upo there too.

My wife's name is Holly. I just asked her last night "isn't weird to hear your name a million times in the month of December??" She looked at me like I was crazy. :lol:

NSFW if you work in a boring office...........

:lol:

Mr Hankey's Christmas Classics (South Park S3 E15), Red Sleigh Down (South Park S6 E17), Woodland Critter Christmas (South Park S8 E14) and at least one full airing of A Christmas Story are my Christmas traditions

:lol:

Mr Hankey's Christmas Classics (South Park S3 E15), Red Sleigh Down (South Park S6 E17), Woodland Critter Christmas (South Park S8 E14) and at least one full airing of A Christmas Story are my Christmas traditions

I watched Woodland Critter Christmas last night; an absolute classic. Only Parker and Stone could come up with something that good.

Bing Crosby/David Bowie-- Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth

Probably my favorite song and favorite version of it. I'm a sucker for Berl, Bing, Dean, Elvis, Frank and some of the classic vocalists. There are a bunch of newer (80's and later) that did some great Christmas songs but not many can come close to the classics. jmo