• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The ground is where Sherman would put you

Lolz!

Yes please.

look. I'm not trying to toot my own whistle but I played high school football for 4 yrs and wrestled too. My 6 yrs of high school is enough to know I could whoop his ass.

The guy later apologized. He is passionate and got caught up in the moment. He is talented but needs to keep his mouth shut. Act like Belichick and give short and safe answers.

Apologized? Where? I'm sorry, I was wrong, I apologize...those are typically what are part of an apology. Great or not, he's an a**hole.

Maybe we should all gang up and destroy C Biscuit's life...get him fired...something real nice for christmas. Just for disagreeing.

Edited by Chimp

I think this is the moment where someone's required to write a response that includes, "thoughtful," "Stanford," "highly intelligent," and perhaps "misunderstood."

I tried, but I couldn't quite do it. It did sound as though the reporter was being kind of a dick himself:

According to Bob Condotta of The Seattle Times, Moore "told Sherman that he didn't understand that Bevell is trying to call plays he thinks will work but that Sherman thinks he has a 'better handle' of what should be called."

That's not a question, that's a statement. A question would be "what did you tell Bevell during your exchange on the sideline?"

I tried, but I couldn't quite do it. It did sound as though the reporter was being kind of a dick himself:

According to Bob Condotta of The Seattle Times, Moore "told Sherman that he didn't understand that Bevell is trying to call plays he thinks will work but that Sherman thinks he has a 'better handle' of what should be called."

That's not a question, that's a statement. A question would be "what did you tell Bevell during your exchange on the sideline?"

A reporter being a dick is expected. Clever ones try to get a reaction. Sherman has to know better. Btw if you not clever you just throw out baseless attacks .....

Apologized? Where? I'm sorry, I was wrong, I apologize...those are typically what are part of an apology. Great or not, he's an a**hole.

Maybe we should all gang up and destroy C Biscuit's life...get him fired...something real nice for christmas. Just for disagreeing.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18321587/richard-sherman-seattle-seahawks-apologizes-comments-reporter-stands-sideline-outburst-directed-offenseI have no idea where you are going with this. Is he an a-hole? Yes. No debate there. He apologized. The thing about C Biscuit???

Edited by Nitro

Haha. My life is awesome so good luck trying to destroy it. :)

I think most reporters are huge weasels. It's hilarious the double standards people have here. Our "reporters" are leading witch hunts to get Whaley and Rex fired. But players should be much more professional than 40 year old men.

And if these guy got fired for this, he Sucks at his job. But you roll with guys like Tim Graham and Jerry Sullivan. I'll roll with Richard Sherman.

whao careful we will see your confederate flag waving

It's because his name was chimp.

But it is hilarious how much pride some people take in symbol that represents getting your @ss kicked in a war. It's like walking around with SB runner up shirts.

Haha. My life is awesome so good luck trying to destroy it

Exactly...see how easy that was to handle? I'm not taking sides with the reporter. I just think the more classless thing here is telling someone you'll get their credential revoked. I don't "roll" with anyway. Not cool enough man.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18321587/richard-sherman-seattle-seahawks-apologizes-comments-reporter-stands-sideline-outburst-directed-offenseI have no idea where you are going with this. Is he an a-hole? Yes. No debate there. He apologized. The thing about C Biscuit???

Am I missing something in the tweet? That isn't an apology. The thing about C Biscuit. Did you take issue with that? I simply said we should go after him much the way Sherman said he would. So, maybe someone has an idol issue that he can't see through? Richard should be praised cause he plays the football and I watch him on that there flat screen tv. Some dude on a message board saying the same thing...something is wrong here.

But it is hilarious how much pride some people take in symbol that represents getting your @ss kicked in a war. It's like walking around with SB runner up shirts.

Be honest man, you've got 4 afc champion shirts right? Edited by Chimp