What Would A Trump Ownership Have Looked Like.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Were going to have to do things that we never did before. And some people are going to be upset about it, but I think that now everybody is feeling that security is going to rule. And certain things will be done that we never thought would happen in this country in terms of information and learning about the enemy. And so were going to have to do certain things that were frankly unthinkable a year ago."

Enjoy.

P.S. I prefer bored Terry and Classy Kim to this in the owners box..not that the owners box would be in Buffalo for long anyways. $$$$$

post-25790-0-72473300-1482256809_thumb.jpg

Edited by Billschinatown

"Were going to have to do things that we never did before. And some people are going to be upset about it, but I think that now everybody is feeling that security is going to rule. And certain things will be done that we never thought would happen in this country in terms of information and learning about the enemy. And so were going to have to do certain things that were frankly unthinkable a year ago."

Enjoy.

P.S. I prefer bored Terry and Classy Kim to this in the owners box..not that the owners box would be in Buffalo for long anyways. $$$$$

Yeah, you're a guy that clearly understands classy. What on earth makes you think DJT would move the team from Buffalo? It flies in the face of everything the guy has said and done. Is this one of those deals where "I don't like thing therefore guy I dont like would do thing"? Most of us figure out by early middle school that thinking that way leads to bad decisions, but I guess by virtue of your posting I answered my own question

We'd have won by nearly 3 points per game and then had whiners crying after the fact that field goals shouldn't count?

We'd win Vladimir Putin his second AFC East superbowl bowl ring.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/vladimir-putin-offers-to-get-robert-kraft-a-new-expensive-ring/amp/&ved=0ahUKEwjozbu6sIPRAhUF4iYKHSOaCrIQFggmMAE&usg=AFQjCNFPae1r6CZyNlg03AtuwUJBZ4jo2A&sig2=iqKwiISSrWuc-fFRuA3hww

Admittedly this is one of my favorite things to ever happen.

Yeah, you're a guy that clearly understands classy. What on earth makes you think DJT would move the team from Buffalo? It flies in the face of everything the guy has said and done. Is this one of those deals where "I don't like thing therefore guy I dont like would do thing"? Most of us figure out by early middle school that thinking that way leads to bad decisions, but I guess by virtue of your posting I answered my own question

Yes if anything Donald Trump has always been true to his word. Get !@#$ing real. Donald Trump has been a buisness genius that has made a vast fortune. He's alot of admirable things. True to his word and a man of the people is not one of those things. Lets not revise history because he's got a big R next to his name now buddy. He's president not a saint. Bon Jovi took out a full page ad to say he would never move the team too.

There's plenty of we'll documented examples of Donald mainly being concerned with the well being of the donald. If you think he would have given a **** about small time Buffalo, you're wrong. If you need examoles let me know. For what it's worth it would be smart to move the team anyways. That's why I'm thankful for the Pegulas.

Edited by Billschinatown

I hate this question because there is no way to respond to the posts without it getting political. With that said, Pegula is the only guy who was going to keep the team here. There is a lot more money to be made elsewhere. Only someone with a vested interest in the area was going to keep the team in Buffalo. For anyone else it really doesn't financial sense to keep the team in Buffalo.

Hey look everyone. A bunch of sour losers still upset about the will of the people. This whole thing is not about politics, yet the dumpster divers take it there. Such a shame. Y'all lost.

Russ Brandon would be gone. Trump could handle marketing or have his people handle it.

We would be covered a lot on kickoff shows for what he has said recently. Gooddell would end up fining him as President of the USA that'd be hilarious.

We would have more flyovers and such to show support for our troops.

The team wouldn't be able to move - it'd be a horrible PR move for him as President. I laugh at the snowflakes thinking so.

That's a good one, implying Drumpf cares more about PR than money.

Edited by elroy16

We'd win Vladimir Putin his second AFC East superbowl bowl ring.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/vladimir-putin-offers-to-get-robert-kraft-a-new-expensive-ring/amp/&ved=0ahUKEwjozbu6sIPRAhUF4iYKHSOaCrIQFggmMAE&usg=AFQjCNFPae1r6CZyNlg03AtuwUJBZ4jo2A&sig2=iqKwiISSrWuc-fFRuA3hww

Admittedly this is one of my favorite things to ever happen.

Yes if anything Donald Trump has always been true to his word. Get !@#$ing real. Donald Trump has been a buisness genius that has made a vast fortune. He's alot of admirable things. True to his word and a man of the people is not one of those things. Lets not revise history because he's got a big R next to his name now buddy. He's president not a saint. Bon Jovi took out a full page ad to say he would never move the team too.

There's plenty of we'll documented examples of Donald mainly being concerned with the well being of the donald. If you think he would have given a **** about small time Buffalo, you're wrong. If you need examoles let me know. For what it's worth it would be smart to move the team anyways. That's why I'm thankful for the Pegulas.

I'm glad for the Peglulas as well, which I already stated in this very thread. What I'm contesting is the idea that Donald Trump, owner of the Buffalo Bills and President of the United States, would move the Bills from Buffalo. It makes basically zero sense politically and would work in direct opposition to the political image he's cultivating. He doesn't make that sort of mistake (and lol@you forever if you think him pissing off the fainting couch left wasnt 100% intended), but would be more likely to make the Bills a showcase, another bragging point for him. If you don't see that then you don't know much about him or how he's going to govern

That's a good one, implying Drumpf cares more about PR than money.

You must know him personally, and have decided that his focus will not shift when the currency in which he is now dealing is not measured in dollars

We'd go 7-9 but at Trump would tell us we won the NFL by the biggest landslide ever.

Actually, it's the other candidate and her supporters who are claiming to have "won" by a set of rules other than those that we've operated under for 200+ years, and being tremendous crybabies in the process. Also, it's funny acting like Bills fans, on this very board, on this very day, don't make ridiculous claims about statistical victories versus the more traditional scoreboard varieties. I thought we reached peak "moral victory" under Jauron but i guess not