What Would A Trump Ownership Have Looked Like.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh man, I did not realize right wing hacks were criticizing him, so I guess we all died during his presidency.

Do you think Fox will bring back the terror alert level? That was really cool.

In Fox's defense, they were just consuming DHS's terror rainbow.

Thank God Obama got rid of that idiocy. Even if it was only because it conflicted with his trademarked "unicorn farts" policies.

In Fox's defense, they were just consuming DHS's terror rainbow.

Thank God Obama got rid of that idiocy. Even if it was only because it conflicted with his trademarked "unicorn farts" policies.

Ya, then Fox learned that the evil immigrants murdering good white people were just as fear inducing and the dark skinned terrorists

I used that as one example and a way to look past what he says and to try and find his motivation for what he's doing.

You implied that I think he ran for president for the purpose of bringing business to his hotels, which is not what I said or implied.

I don't know why he ran for president. Hopefully it's because he honestly thinks he will make a great president and I imagine somewhere low on that list is using his influence to make more money. In conclusion, he (potentially) used his influence to get people to stay at his hotel and make money.

I don't believe he ran for president to earn more money, but while he's president, I expect him to use that influence to earn more money.

See the difference or no?

I've already said this is a small point, so I don't know why you keep harping on this.

I'm "harping" on this because you said this, "He's already pressuring foreign leaders to stay at his hotel" and are now trying to back away from it. Don't be that guy that buys into what Infowars or Huffpost spew and then have to retract it. Again, think before you post.

I'm "harping" on this because you said this, "He's already pressuring foreign leaders to stay at his hotel" and are now trying to back away from it. Don't be that guy that buys into what Infowars or Huffpost spew and then have to retract it. Again, think before you post.

I backed off because someone provided new information.

Do you think Trump will use his position as President to try and gain more wealth, in any way, shape, or form?

Do you think Trump will use his position as President to try and gain more wealth, in any way, shape, or form?

No. Understand what I'm trying to tell you. Don't post schit that doesn't have a reputable source. More importantly though, think it through first.

Think of the motivation for a moment. If the sources for the bombshell allegation are valid, why are they talking to Think Progress and not to WashPo, NYT or any other major publication that is dying to get real dirt on Trump?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ThinkProgress

ThinkProgress is an American political news blog. It is a project of the Center for American Progress (CAP), a progressive public policy research and advocacy organization. The blog is edited by Judd Legum, who founded it in 2005.

Who is the Center for American Progress?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center_for_American_Progress

The president and chief executive officer of CAP is Neera Tanden, who worked for the Obama and Clinton administrations and for Hillary Clinton’s campaigns.[4] The first president and CEO was John Podesta, who has served as White House Chief of Staff to U.S. President Bill Clinton and as the chairman of the 2016 presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton.[5] Podesta remained with the organization as chairman of the board until he joined the Obama White House staff in December 2013. Tom Daschle is the current chairman.[6]

Thinkprogress is nothing but another propaganda (fake news) site for the DNC.

But your initial response was to completely swallow and then regurgitate some ridiculous bullsh-- just because you read it on the internet. That really adds to your credibility.

Edited by KD in CA

But your initial response was to completely swallow and then regurgitate some ridiculous bullsh-- just because you read it on the internet. That really adds to your credibility.

You're right, I spread false information and my credibility is now in question. Good thing our new fearless leader would never do such a thing.

In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/802972944532209664

President-elect Donald Trump once called the Electoral College a ‘rigged system’ now gives praise after losing the popular vote by nearly two million votes

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5218742297001/#sp=show-clips

Oops.

You're right, I spread false information and my credibility is now in question. Good thing our new fearless leader would never do such a thing.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/802972944532209664

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5218742297001/#sp=show-clips

Oops.

you are an unmitigated moron.

What does trumps statements have to do with your statements?

Because someone else does it than its OK if you do it. By this logic trump is as good a Obama and Hillary

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Its idiots like you that give is place a bad name. You come in guns drawn trying to advance a statement you simply can't support. Then back down. And back pedal. And then pull this ****. Then get mad because you are pwned

You guys keep harping on the one bad citation, so that's what I'll focus on. I've made my points but no one responds to them.

Enjoy your cheap oil and blissful ignorance.

but you haven't made a point. You've expressed your feelings without substance, information to base them upon. An done nothing more than say trumps bad because be said Hitler was a good motivator.

So the standard of conduct you hold yourself to is Donald Trump? You must be very happy with his election win; or have a very low opinion of yourself.

So the standard of conduct you hold yourself to is Donald Trump? You must be very happy with his election win; or have a very low opinion of yourself.

Neither really. I did it once in haste, half of what comes out of Trump's mouth isn't completely true and that's probably being generous.

I was going to cite a number of websites that reference Trump's various lies, but I'm sure those won't be good enough for anyone.