Vote on firing Rex

dayman

Rex  

414 members have voted

1. 1. What to do about Rex.

• Fire Rex before next season.
    • Retain Rex to coach next season.

Like your brick wall to the "3 and out in bunches" theory that was proven to be complete bull ****?

They were all healthy when Brady took a **** on them in week two. And for the most part healthy when Andy Dalton did the same a few weeks later.

Let's go round and round on this discussion again. Bottom line is Rexs defense has sucked for the most part it's due to his scheme.

They bring him back then so be it. The wheels will spin and the team will be mediocre again next year, IMO. But I'm just a fan. I have no control over what they do or don't do.

I'll ask them to prove me wrong next year like I did last year and the year before that and the year before that...

You couldn't have asked them before last year because that was their first year. You can't blame them for the last 16 yrs. (this year ain't over yet) just one and likely 2 after week 17.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rex should quit after that gutless call to punt the ball. Honestly, hand in your resignation. A tie eliminates you, your defense was getting gashed.

There is no need to bring a coach back that would decide to do what he did.

Huh? We don't make it they are already in FG range practically...right move with over 4 min on the clock was to punt it.

Huh? We don't make it they are already in FG range practically...right move with over 4 min on the clock was to punt it.

I'm sorry I couldn't disagree more. And look how it turned out? So that was the right move? Punt, in a game, with the playoffs and your season on the line?

A tie does nothing, there was little to no chance the Bills would get the ball back. Did you watch the defense play?

Edit: the guy just said in the post game news conference that every coach in America would do that. He's wrong, there's a team that never punts, and he's full of **** and can't admit when he is wrong. He actually said he thought they would pin them deep... Jesus.

Edited by Wayne Cubed

Nah a meaningless win against the Jets and everyone's back on the Rex bandwagon.

Sadly that's what I'm afraid of. The Bills haven't beat a winning team all season (I'm discounting Pats without Brady and Garofalo). All I want for Xmas are the Ryan twins collecting their checks to go do something else.

I agree. The assumption being you're going to put 11 guys on the field and NOT give up a 57 yard run the next play from scrimmage.

Probably shouldn't have assumed that, in hind sight.

This !@#$ing team.

id change my vote from keep him to let him go....

Only because his blinders on defense, the belief they would stop them. That's too scary to live with that your that blind, confidence is one thing but 16 weeks of the truth is another. That's besides the decision to punt-

I can live with the other minor stuff that goes on during the game on every sideline in the NFL that we freak out over-

Bad challenges on replays that arent really his call, he's getting word from someone upstairs

Using timeouts especially in the first half most NFL games go to half with each team still having 2 - first have they are not used

10 men on the field repeatedly, this is a focus issue for the PLAYER not the coach, what groupings am I in on? pretty simple

Guys hurt/out and Rex doesn't know- you have position coaches they handle the depth chart and are responsible for that

Rex is an easy guy to dislike, but I liked him - he hired a poor staff on defense and it killed him.

Made a ballsy move to remove Roman and he was right in doing so.

When Rex took over he stepped into a great defense 4th in yards 4th in points and didnt keep it

the new coach will be stepping into a good offense 11th over all , 1st in rushing, 6th in points do you keep it?

Anyone injured, suspended or did poor QB play let us down today?

The Buffalo Bills lost to a very good team by 3 points in OT after fighting back to take the lead and having to overcome horrible referring and missed tackles.

They fought back even though there were those (in the first half) who insinuated that the team was not with Rex.

I knew that you would not disappoint and that you and the rest of the Rex Haters would try to use a 3 point loss to a good team in OT to carry on with your march to the Bastille.

I still see no reason to blow up the coaching staff and rinse and repeat. I will continue to focus on the forest rather than the trees. My views have not changed. Two years (less than two years) is not enough time to fairly evaluate Rex - especially under the circumstances of these past two years.

I am going to take the rest of this day off from arguing with the usual guys who seem to have made it their life's mission to have someone fired and enjoy my Christmas visit home to the City of Good Neighbors with my immediate and Buffalo family.

In the meantime, to ALL of you who love Buffalo, the Buffalo Bills, and Buffalo Sabres (including the pitchfork crowd):

Merry Christmas and God Bless.

The Buffalo Bills lost to a very good team by 3 points in OT after fighting back to take the lead and having to overcome horrible referring and missed tackles.

They fought back even though there were those (in the first half) who insinuated that the team was not with Rex.

I knew that you would not disappoint and that you and the rest of the Rex Haters would try to use a 3 point loss to a good team in OT to carry on with your march to the Bastille.

I still see no reason to blow up the coaching staff and rinse and repeat. I will continue to focus on the forest rather than the trees. My views have not changed. Two years (less than two years) is not enough time to fairly evaluate Rex - especially under the circumstances of these past two years.

I am going to take the rest of this day off from arguing with the usual guys who seem to have made it their life's mission to have someone fired and enjoy my Christmas visit home to the City of Good Neighbors with my immediate and Buffalo family.

In the meantime, to ALL of you who love Buffalo, the Buffalo Bills, and Buffalo Sabres (including the pitchfork crowd):

Merry Christmas and God Bless.

So that's a no, then.

Merry Christmas.