Be honest...who wants to lose to the Browns?

Dragonborn10

I think they showed it against the Steelers

Yea but some can argue the Steelers are good. If they lose to the Browns then he MUST be fired.

I never once in my life rooted for any success for the Browns... This will be hard but needed.

Edited by Beef Jerky

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Da !@#$ you say? You may wanna stick to the "fat lady sings" slogan.

I believe he is quoting from the movie Animal House where the John Belushi character says that while trying to give a pep talk to his frat bros. It is a joke.

I want us to destroy the browns 100-0. 6td by TT while throwing for under 300yds and 300yds rushing and 4td by shady. The rest of the scoring comes via safeties as we snap RG3's legs in half.

I don't get this at all. Russ should have the Bills play a game against local girl scouts to appease some fans I guess.

I expect a stinker of a game....another 6-3 debacle....with who knows on the scoreboard as the winner. There will be two losers of this game...the Browns and the Bills.....make that three..include the fans who paid money to see this meaningless game.

Sounds like the Bills are going for a win. Playing TT even though they are on the hook for a lot of money if he gets hurt. Shady alone should score 4 times and get 250 yards.

There is no upside to winning this game besides parking and concessions money for the following week.

I would rather lose, fire Rex, and start over. A loss to the Browns with Sammy getting two TDs and the defense giving up another 28 would be the perfect scenario for Whaley.

I can't say I wont be happy with a Bills win but an emberrassing loss at home to the Browns will force a regime change. Maybe even Brandon would get fired or reassigned.

I want to see us lose to the Browns. Hitting rock bottom is the only way to bring about real change.

There is no upside to winning this game besides parking and concessions money for the following week.

I would rather lose, fire Rex, and start over. A loss to the Browns with Sammy getting two TDs and the defense giving up another 28 would be the perfect scenario for Whaley.

I can't say I wont be happy with a Bills win but an emberrassing loss at home to the Browns will force a regime change. Maybe even Brandon would get fired or reassigned.

I want them to lose in horrific fashion, in the way only this losing franchise can.

Yea but some can argue the Steelers are good. If they lose to the Browns then he MUST be fired.

I never once in my life rooted for any success for the Browns... This will be hard but needed.

Agree but the way the defense basically just quit should be telling enough

YES!!!!!!!

I can't be any more clear...

YES!!!!

Short term pain will lead to long term gain... through public embarrassment, dramatic overhaul and institutional change

Based on what....past experience? There is no evidence suggesting the Pegulas will do what is needed...remember they started this mess by hiring Ryan.

With three stupid games left. With zero chance for making the playoff the 17th times. Rex is going to start Tyrod. We will be denied an opportunity to see Cardell Jones or EJ before we make a decision on QB for next year. What a jerk! Why bother with trying to win now except to pad his record? Pathetic coach, pathetic management. What do you expect, and what can you expect as a Bills fan?

Based on what....past experience? There is no evidence suggesting the Pegulas will do what is needed...remember they started this mess by hiring Ryan.

We have rarely ever tanked. Tell me the last time the Bills finished dead last.

Lose... lose... lose...

Show the world that the Bills need a complete overhaul... and all the jokes about the Browns apply here as well

Get your popcorn ready and watch it all come crumbling down.

We have rarely ever tanked. Tell me the last time the Bills finished dead last.

Lose... lose... lose...

Show the world that the Bills need a complete overhaul... and all the jokes about the Browns apply here as well

Get your popcorn ready and watch it all come crumbling down.

1968, 1971, 1984, 1985, 2001...maybe all these aren't dead last but bad enough...who cares about showing the world the Bills need an overhaul....what does that mean?

1968, 1971, 1984, 1985, 2001...maybe all these aren't dead last but bad enough...who cares about showing the world the Bills need an overhaul....what does that mean?

You can throw the Marcel Dareus draft on there as well.

Doesn't support your argument.

Burn it down. Tank Nation is here... again!