Bills have how many coaches?

Helpmenow

This was brought up either last year or the year before, or both. Too many cooks in the kitchen. Each player getting told different things from 4 different coaches and you end up with guys running around looking like this after the play:

Buffalo-Bills-have-no-intention-of-givin

Edited by The Wiz

I believe Rex figured that, short of a miracle, he was not going to turn the Bills into a seriously good team (he might know himself better than we think) and so he took the opportunity to get every guy who was loyal to him on the gravy train for a year, two or as long as the scam lasted.

I believe Rex figured that, short of a miracle, he was not going to turn the Bills into a seriously good team (he might know himself better than we think) and so he took the opportunity to get every guy who was loyal to him on the gravy train for a year, two or as long as the scam lasted.

BINGO! :thumbsup:

27 seems ridiculous and shows the insecurity of the HC IMO. I could see this being a negative. Would be interesting to know what the average is per team. It also seems narrow minded that Rex seems to retain the same staff with him no matter the results and then goes to tout them as the best coaches in the league. I know this is fairly common but believe he's loyal to a fault.

Hey, but its really cool. We have a woman as a coach, cuz ya know like we were the first... I'm sure she's good at her job but I have no issue with saying I am 100% she is not the best or most suitable candidate for the job. Just the only one Rex was willing to put in and it helped she sits vs stands.

Rex Ryan and his **** show make me puke

Edited by Boyst62