Here's my plan to fix the mess

1) complete front office and head coaching purge

2) offer Eric decosta 75 million dollars and complete autonomy over football operations.

Let that guy choose coaches scouts and which players stay/go.

In the words of Arnold Schwarzenegger "do it. Do it nau "

2) offer Eric decosta 75 million dollars and complete autonomy over football operations.

I'd rather call Bill Polian and say "Get to da Choppah!" (Back to Orchard Park) B-)

#1 is a must,

#2, Phil Savage looked like a slam-dunk too, but I would still support it.

Sounds good, who is Eric Decosta?

By "fix the mess" I thought you were referring to TSW. You seem like a deep thinker. How do you fix TSW?

shut it down for a day

1) purge of any former/current flutie or TT fans. That'd go a long way

Assistant GM in Baltimore

You can't blame posters for being fans of their teams QB. There's nothing wrong with hope. Instead of improving, like we all hoped... he actually regressed, like some others had hoped.

Have you seen the 49ers or Browns? You think their situation isn't worse than ours?

Sorry, 8-8 instead of 9-7, you're right

On topic: are you saying if we bring in a highly qualified and well thought of guy from a winning organization you think it could be worse?

On topic: are you saying if we bring in a highly qualified and well thought of guy from a winning organization you think it could be worse?

Depends, Whaley did come from the Steelers. DeCosta doesn't have the stench of Ralph on him, so I would approve.

Could he be worse than what we have? Doubt it.

Maybe, maybe not. I don't want a "Patriots Guy" or a "Ravens Guy." I'm not sold on our "Steelers Guy."

If we do clean house, I want a new vision. One thing I agree about with Schopp is, the Bills need to stop acting like we are the Patriots or the Seahawks. We need to start thinking outside the box, act like the underdog for once.

I'm saying there is no gaurentee this guy will see the success he has in Baltimore. There is also no way on knowing he'd be more productive than Whaley.

I know you're not a Rex guy, and knowing that, aren't you curious to see what our talent would do when put in a position to be successful. I believe there are less talented teams who do as well as the Bills because their coaches use their talent well. The Chiefs, Bucs and Titans all come to mind. Even the Texans have a similar record with what I believe to be far less talent.

Maybe I'm a homer, but I'd like to see Whaley stay and have a chance to bring in someone he thinks he can truly work with

Maybe, maybe not. I don't want a "Patriots Guy" or a "Ravens Guy." I'm not sold on our "Steelers Guy."

If we do clean house, I want a new vision. One thing I agree about with Schopp is, the Bills need to stop acting like we are the Patriots or the Seahawks. We need to start thinking outside the box, act like the underdog for once.

Which is what exactly? Lol

Sounds great in theory

What kind of new vision would you mean