Taylor showing frustration to Buffalo media

YoloinOhio

Interestingly, at the end of year press conference last season, it was Mr. Sunshine Jerry Sullivan (as I recall) who was pushing the narrative that TT was woefully underpaid.

He also criticized the Bills for not signing Fitzpatrick sooner and almost as soon as he was signed he criticized the Bills for doing it.

As he is stated a number of times he is not a reporter and hence should not be issued press pass.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it be better if he stayed and gave them something to right about?

Come on

Its so funny.....those looking for a reason to hate on him will just reach reach reach

Man up and tell the Media to their face he is done talking ala Lynch not mutter it as you walk away like a little B word.

Dealing with the media is part of his job. He is the teams QB. He makes money because people watch games, and want to hear from the players. I 100% blame him for his juvenile antics during the ten minute press conference.

http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/07/frustration-boils-tyrod-taylor-testy-10-minute-press-conference/

I would agree if the media conducted themselves professionally but it just always seems like they try to bait players and stir the pot and like others have already said, what type of responses are they expecting from the players when that's how they approach them??

Yeah - what do you say to that. He already said he didn't want to talk contract.

One just keeps their calm and keeps saying, "I'm only concerned with the Steelers this week."

I don't even know how one can get mad about it, if I kept saying the above line and they kept asking the same question a slightly different way I'd start laughing at how ridiculous it is.

When he gets mad it makes me think that he is concerned with the very question they're asking.

Drew Brees would say all the right things. He is the calm and cool leader we need.

Imo

Sure - all they have to do is eat the 24 million signing bonus they already gave him on their salary cap. They just restructured him this past year to push his cap hits back.

They're on the hook for 18 million of that in 2018 - without even having him under contract. We also have nothing to offer in a trade that would make them consider doing it.

We can get Drew Bree

Sure - all they have to do is eat the 24 million signing bonus they already gave him on their salary cap. They just restructured him this past year to push his cap hits back.

They're on the hook for 18 million of that in 2018 - without even having him under contract. We also have nothing to offer in a trade that would make them consider doing it.

So....your saying there is a chance....:)

I don't have a problem with anything he said. What do you want him to say "I suck, I know I sucked yesterday and I was a main reason for the loss"? Who the heck is going to say that? I don't really like the whining from the press but also from TT. Comments like "I don't care what you say" and "I take everything on the chest" are stupid. Does he want a cookie for doing his job? Give non-answers and call it a day, but extolling how you put up with criticism is pretty weak in and of itself.