Week 14: Steelers' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coffee With the Coach Presented by Tim Hortons (4:39)

Chris Brown talks to HC Rex Ryan about competing for sixty minutes, how C Ryan Groy has exceeded expectations, and a fan asks Rex who surprises him most on the team this season.

Moats honored, staying hot, step it up

steelers.com

If you missed anything this week, we have you covered with our weekly recap.

A look back at all of the news as the Steelers prepare to take on the Buffalo Bills.

Top 10 reasons why the Bills will steal the show in Week 14

top-10-week-14.jpg

As the Bills prepare for a critical Week 14 December showdown, here are the top 10 reasons they'll steal the show.

Bills Today: CBS Eye on Tyrod

1210-bills-today.jpg

John Murphy takes a look at Tyrod's chances of success against Pittsburgh, Kyle Williams' availability for Sunday and the return of former Bills LB Arthur Moats.

How to watch Steelers vs. Bills

htw-bills-steelers.jpg

Details on how to watch Buffalo’s Week 14 matchup against Pittsburgh on Sunday, Dec. 11.

What they're saying: Bills-Steelers game predictions

1210-wts-game-predictions-bills-steelers

National media predict if the Bills will beat the Pittsburgh Steelers for the first time since 1999.

So one thing I've noticed, at least in print media, is Big Ben's home/away splits being completely ignored. I did hear Sal Capaccio mention it in his segment on WGR yesterday morning.

For those of you who haven't seen or heard of it, since the 2014 season:

Roethlisberger at Heinz Field: 15-4 record, 56 TD, 14 INT, 113 QB rating.

Roethlisberger everywhere else: 11-9 record, 22 TD, 19 INT, 86 QB rating.

That's...striking. I'm trying to locate the yards per game difference as well because if I recall correctly that's also a similar difference,something like 330 at home and 270 on the road. Dude just isn't very good on the road recently.

Edited by JM57

So one thing I've noticed, at least in print media, is Big Ben's home/away splits being completely ignored. I did hear Sal Capaccio mention it in his segment on WGR yesterday morning.

That's...striking. I'm trying to locate the yards per game difference as well because if I recall correctly that's also a similar difference,something like 330 at home and 270 on the road. Dude just isn't very good on the road recently.

Bills have a way of changing history in the favor of other teams.

Yeah but at the same time the Jets and Pats blasted the Bills D at home and Jax even moved the ball with ease most of that game.

The issue here probably isn't the QB splits..........Ben is still a winner on the road and he's been carrying that team on his back for most of the past 3 seasons.

The issue is can the Bills stop a good QB at home or away. They don't force punts, they don't hit the QB and they don't create turnovers. They are really bad right now.

I'm not counting on the D holding up but I expect the Bills to outscore Pittsburgh.

If Tyrod and the offense can't carry this team this week after all the motivation they've been provided via scorn from the media and fans then it just wasn't meant to be for Bills fans this year.

I don't know why I bother with this board anymore

I sometimes feel the same way.

I love reading people's opinions and having discussions with other Bills fans. Too often are legitimate conversations, ideas and points tossed aside due to negativity or just cynical nonsense. I'm all for joking and having a good time but sometimes it can get tiresome.

Don't quit posting. Ppl like you are why I keep coming back

I sometimes feel the same way.

I love reading people's opinions and having discussions with other Bills fans. Too often are legitimate conversations, ideas and points tossed aside due to negativity or just cynical nonsense. I'm all for joking and having a good time but sometimes it can get tiresome.

Don't quit posting. Ppl like you are why I keep coming back

I get the negativity overall. I'm 28. I barely even remember the Bills being decent, and I sure as hell don't remember the Super Bowl years. But I'm still here trying to discuss the team because even though they've been mediocre or worse for my entire adult life, I still enjoy them. I just don't understand how posts with a general message like "ah well they suck." help the community in any way. But that's just me being frustrated.

I get the negativity overall. I'm 28. I barely even remember the Bills being decent, and I sure as hell don't remember the Super Bowl years. But I'm still here trying to discuss the team because even though they've been mediocre or worse for my entire adult life, I still enjoy them. I just don't understand how posts with a general message like "ah well they suck." help the community in any way. But that's just me being frustrated.

How would being positive in failure help the community?