Bills vs. Raiders Postgame - Well That Sucked

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone ask why Rex didn't call a timeout in the first half to avoid the delay of game penalty? Just silly. You have three timeouts and let the play clock run out. That showed he is disorganized.

I am now on board with new coach and new QB. Tyrod just doesn't see the field. To have a wide open Watkins and not hit him is inexcusable. Your first read should always be Watkins!!!! In particular on a day like today w no Clay or Woods!

I know Mike Francesa isn't well loved but he said it best earlier this season with something along the lines of "Haven't we seen Rob Ryan screaming with his hair in his face after the opposition scores with multiple teams for the last ten years". That's sums it up for me. We run a ball control offense for a defensive coach who can't coach defense.

Yeah that's why they should always be thinking QB first wrt personnel needs.

But today........zero sacks, zero interceptions, zero forced fumbles and 38 points allowed........that is literally about as bad as a defense can play.

Disgusting.

If the Raiders aren't sleep walking and dropping passes in the first 40 minutes they hang 50 or 60 on this sh*t show "Top 10" D.

The strategy on D was definitely puzzling. Lots of 3-man rushes and little blitzing against a QB who struggles a bit under pressure like his brother. Also seemed like despite all of the guys dropping back, they couldn't cover the flats and valves.

That said, I saw a QB who couldn't make the most basic throws.

@TBNSports

#Bills showed they were capable of winning ... and then woke up. @VicCarucci's Take Five at [bN] Blitz: http://bit.ly/2g1cpzy

Cy4d0sPXgAEmewG.jpg

Carr: "It's An Exciting Time Right Now" (12:33)

Raider quarterback Derek Carr addresses media following the comeback victory over the Buffalo Bills.

'One-Man Wrecking Crew' Speaks to Media (1:31)

Ian Eagle called him a "one-man wrecking crew," and after the 38-24 win over the Buffalo Bills, Raiders defensive end Khalil Mack talked about it.

Game Notes: Oakland Raiders 38 Buffalo Bills 24

raiders.com

Here are the game notes from the Oakland Raiders 38-24 victory over the Buffalo Bills.

Quote Sheet: Oakland Raiders 38 Buffalo Bills 24

raiders.com

Here are the post-game quotes following the Oakland Raiders 38-24 victory over the Buffalo Bills.

Five Takeaways From The Oakland Raiders Week 13 Win Over The Buffalo Bills

raiders.com

Here are five takeaways from the Oakland Raider 38-24 win over the Buffalo Bills.

Week 13: Bills vs. Raiders highlights (6:59)
By NFL.com

The Buffalo Bills take on the Oakland Raiders in Week 13 of NFL action.

Rex Ryan: "We had too many errors" (9:09)
Bills HC Rex Ryan talks to the media following the team's game against the Raiders. Ryan discusses how the Bills were able to get off to a hot start on offense as well as what factors led to the team's errors late in the game.

Tyrod Taylor: "Didn't do a good job of holding on" (3:43)
Bills QB Tyrod Taylor talks to the media following the team's game against the Raiders. Taylor discusses what went right for the offense early in the game and why it struggled to keep the momentum going through the second half.

LeSean McCoy: "This is a game we had in our hand" (6:14)
Bills RB LeSean McCoy talks to the media following the team's game against the Raiders. McCoy discusses the Bills' strong ground attack as well as why he thinks the momentum changed late in the game.

Sammy Watkins: "We hurt ourselves" (3:33)
Bills WR Sammy Watkins talks to the media following the team's game against the Raiders. Watkins discusses how losing the flow of the game was frustrating and how the team can better handle its composure when the momentum changes late in a game.

Did anyone ask why Rex didn't call a timeout in the first half to avoid the delay of game penalty? Just silly. You have three timeouts and let the play clock run out. That showed he is disorganized.

I am now on board with new coach and new QB. Tyrod just doesn't see the field. To have a wide open Watkins and not hit him is inexcusable. Your first read should always be Watkins!!!! In particular on a day like today w no Clay or Woods!

Every play to our injured wr.. good idea.

I have nothing positive to say other than Shady is great. That game was awful.

It didn't end the way we'd like but I wouldn't call it awful. The Bills ran all over them for 2.5 Qtrs. I never expected the Bills to win this game so the 24-9 lead was great. They just couldn't hold on.

What was the deal with the Bills flying out on Saturday? That was stupid. I've flown coast-to-coast many times and always needed a day to recover. Did they do the same for the LA and Seattle games?

With 3 west coast games this season, I'm glad I picked the right one (Rams) to go to. It would've been a long drive home back to Sacramento if I attended today's game.

Gillislee, McCoy, Alexander, Glenn, Watkins. These players have what it takes to be winners. That said, it doesn't matter when we have a QB, that I respect for his work ethic and leadership,who can't execute the passes needed to win a football game.Coupled by a coaching staff which is constantly unable to make in game adjustments. It seems we are going to forever be stranded in this quagmire of having great pieces, but with a lack of coaching and quarterback. Sorry, this is 17 years of no playoffs, preceded by four straight super bowl losses.We need a young,revolutionary, different direction.

Edited by Gregsbills 74

@SalSports

Live from 33k feet over Des Moines, Iowa - My Bills/Raiders Arrow Up/Arrow Down, and The Big Picture: http://www.wgr550.com/CAPACCIO-Bills-Raiders-Arrow-Up-Arrow-Down/22952583

@TBNSports

#Bills could run, but they could not hide, from All-World Khalil Mack. @gggaughan's Matchup Winners at [bN] Blitz: http://bit.ly/2h8V2BU

Cy4mJtYXgAAq_Bl.jpg

Big effort by McCoy and Bills rushing attack lost in defeat

12-4-raiders-sidebar.jpg

It was LeSean McCoy's most productive game of the season as he totaled nearly 200 total yards from scrimmage and the run game rumbled for 212 yards. But for just the 15th time in team history a 200-yard rushing day resulted in a loss.

Watch: Raiders Pull Away With Second Half Surge (3:33)
Buffalo's 15 point second half lead wasn't enough, as Oakland scored 29 unanswered points, and spoiled a huge game by LeSean McCoy, in a 38-24 win over the Bills.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz