Rams Ban Eric Dickerson from Games for Criticism of Team

26CornerBlitz

The NFL must love this! Their much vaunted and storied crown jewel franchise move to the biggest market in the country, being boycotted by one of the leagues best RB's, for all the nation to laugh at!

My only question is, is how many seasons will it take til the league gifts LA a superbowl? Im thinkin 4 seasons

as soon as stadium is complete

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot understand why Fisher still has a job. I mean, he's had talented teams in the past and never won with them. It's been years since he's been the HC of a good team. I mean ... what team would hire someone to be their HC with that kind of history???

I'd like to know the context of the criticisms.

Is it Dickerson doing a weekly radio show, where he's providing analysis?

Or is it Dickerson being a Thurman Thomas/Joe Namath, not wanting to realize that he's no longer a member of the team and that his opinion means nothing?

If it's the former, then I agree that Fisher is being a dick.

If it's the latter, then if I was Fisher, I'd tell Dickerson to go pound salt, too.

Did you ever see the Jets ban Namath? No, they ignored him and realized his was an important part of franchise history and beloved by the community.

Fisher loves to blame the messenger. And had he simply ignored the stuff Dickerson was saying it wouldn't have blown up the way it did. Who do you think the fans support in this, a coach who hasn't won in forever or a beloved HoF player from the past who is just saying what the fans have been?

Personally, I think ex-players should stay away from their former teams.

I get sick of seeing Thurman Thomas and Jim Kelly up everyone's ass every pre-season. They had their turns. It's over.

It's like the guy who puts on his varsity letter jacket 3 years after he graduates and goes to the homecoming game. I find it a little pathetic.

Go out in the community. Engage with the fans. Just leave the team alone.

Just my dos pesos.

Personally, I think ex-players should stay away from their former teams.

I get sick of seeing Thurman Thomas and Jim Kelly up everyone's ass every pre-season. They had their turns. It's over.

It's like the guy who puts on his varsity letter jacket 3 years after he graduates and goes to the homecoming game. I find it a little pathetic.

Go out in the community. Engage with the fans. Just leave the team alone.

Just my dos pesos.

Eh, I don't mind as long as their not being a distraction. Mind you, criticism and distraction aren't the same thing in my book.

Fisher sucks. That team has a lot of talent and they are one good draft away from being extremely good. It's a shame they'll have that joker running the show. Actually that's starting to sound a little familiar...

Eh, I don't mind as long as their not being a distraction. Mind you, criticism and distraction aren't the same thing in my book.

Fisher sucks. That team has a lot of talent and they are one good draft away from being extremely good. It's a shame they'll have that joker running the show. Actually that's starting to sound a little familiar...

I agree. These teams meant a lot to these guys lives. You can't expect them to just go away. On another note I'm not a Fisher fan fan, but I don't think the Rams are that close to being good. Jared Goff and Case Keenum is all need I say. They need what so many other teams need, a QB. They aren't necessarily a draft away from one.