Stupid election backlash

DC Tom

tucker Carlson is the man. And he doesn't man groom. That's fact.

The "Can't Cuck The Tuck" compilations on youtube are great.

One can only hope Trump starts by suffocating Paul Krugman. :ph3r:

"Everyone who contributed to this outcome — very much, if I may say, including the journalists who elevated the fundamentally trivial issue of Hillary Clinton’s emails into the dominant theme of campaign reporting — bears part of the responsibility for what may end up being a civilization-ending event. No, that’s not hyperbole."

Did you become alt-right, Nanker?

trump-gas-chamber.png

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SHOCKING: Press encouraged to turn up heat on Trump. “The national press is renewing its call for even more scrutiny of the incoming Trump administration, and is cheering on reporters who challenge President-elect Trump and his team.”

Given that for the last eight years they saw themselves as extended members of Obama’s political staff (and that’s really not an exaggeration), it’s nice to see them getting back to doing their actual jobs.

It’s just too bad that the only way you can get them to do their jobs is to elect a white, male Republican.

I really hope that Laura Ingraham gets the job as White House Press Secretary. There will be daily beat-downs in the basement. :w00t:

Wholly agree. It would turn C-Span into must see TV @ 3pm EST. I also think it would attract a large college audience. I am jealous. All we got to watch was The Price is Right, which was funny, when we had a rotating crew, depending on class, sports etc., of 30 alpha male guys trying to guess the price of a vacuum.

But that pales in comparison to Laura giving the daily beat-down. I mean: she currently does a 3 hour radio show every day, she is more than up to the task of doing a 1 hour summary of that show, with ample help in the form of biased and/or idiotic questions from leftist reporters.

After talking with Trump, Bill Gates likens president-elect to JFK...

REUTERS: Exclusive: Top U.S. spy agency has not embraced CIA assessment on Russia hacking – sources.

Is there even a “CIA assessment?” I thought there were just anonymous sources within the CIA saying this, and that’s what this story (not the headline) says, too.

Yeah, I heard that Laura wants to be able to provide policy input in order to accept the rather dreary job of press secretary. I say give it to her. Her input is usually very sound.

screen-shot-2016-07-21-at-50548-pm-14691

Is there even the slightest part of you that has a problem with your love of all things Nazi? I mean, doesn't the idea of murdering millions upon millions of innocent people bother you even in the least?

Wholly agree. It would turn C-Span into must see TV @ 3pm EST. I also think it would attract a large college audience. I am jealous. All we got to watch was The Price is Right, which was funny, when we had a rotating crew, depending on class, sports etc., of 30 alpha male guys trying to guess the price of a vacuum.

We had the hey day of Geraldo Rivera, including this infamous episode....