Game Day Thread: Election 2016

KD in CA

• 1 year later...

Bumping this thread to provide a little insight for all of the new lefties we have here. Read through this thread and see just how few people here actually supported Trump.

A little knowledge and perspective may help you to form more cognitive debates if you take the time to see exactly what your perceived adversaries believe.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Azalin said:

Bumping this thread to provide a little insight for all of the new lefties we have here. Read through this thread and see just how few people here actually supported Trump.

A little knowledge and perspective may help you to form more cognitive debates if you take the time to see exactly what your perceived adversaries believe.

Good move.

41 minutes ago, Azalin said:

tenor.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I wish I had been around for this thread... The crow I'd be eating now would taste good. 

We all can say the same. I remember once saying that I disliked Hillary so much that I was willing to vote for Trump just to keep her from attaining the presidency, but that i didn't consider myself a Trump supporter. You were the first one to respond, saying that just because I was planning to vote for Trump under those circumstances, that I was not an actual Trump supporter.  :)

Of course none of them have any clue that GG's disdain of Trump is what led him to choose an image of Dwayne Elizando Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho as his avatar. 

Because they're too busy having their TDR hissy f%$#ing fits to know any better.

%$#$ing retards.

• Haha (+1) 1

Thanks DC for a reminder of that fun night.

The media in cahoots with Pennsylvania’s usual sleazeball tactics held back the results for five hours after the polls closed , refusing to admit Trump handily won the state, and it was all over right there when they finally had to admit it well past midnight