Get Excited!!!!

CommonCents

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Regardless of the outcome, I am also excited to see another prime time game. I think we overlook how lucky we are to have a team here in Buffalo, and despite our playoff drought, should enjoy watching some amazing athletes play the best game on earth p

I feel sorry for the person you will kiss/ pee on.

Now I'm just concerned for everyone

Regardless of the outcome, I am also excited to see another prime time game. I think we overlook how lucky we are to have a team here in Buffalo, and despite our playoff drought, should enjoy watching some amazing athletes play the best game on earth p

Now I'm just concerned for everyone

Don't worry I won't be getting any kisses during a game and I don't plan on pissing on anyone either. If we win the game I may piss in the cats litter box and show her who is boss.

Things I'm excited for:

1) watching one of the most elusive RBs in the league

2) Hughes, Brown Brothers and LorAx

3) Apple Ales and stir fry

I like 1 and 2, and Ales for sure. (not sure about the apple but....)

The thing I'm most looking forward to is the look on Weenie of the Year Petie "I overcoached my team out of a championship by throwing the ball at the 1" Carroll's face when the whole country sees that his offensive line is awful and his team isn't going to score more than 13 points. (we probably aren't either, but at least we'll run the ball on them)

over and under on Percy getting at least one reverse and one end around/

I like 1 and 2, and Ales for sure. (not sure about the apple but....)

The thing I'm most looking forward to is the look on Weenie of the Year Petie "I overcoached my team out of a championship by throwing the ball at the 1" Carroll's face when the whole country sees that his offensive line is awful and his team isn't going to score more than 13 points. (we probably aren't either, but at least we'll run the ball on them)

over and under on Percy getting at least one reverse and one end around/

In other news, a predictable gadget harvin play is something I'm not as excited for

For those fans that want more night games on the schedule...... These are the games you have to win, and look good doing it, to get those games. Can't come out and lay an egg like the did in Week 2. So, come on Bills..........WIN A BIG GAME THAT MATTERS for once!!!!

Not good.

Went through by hand... so there may be errors if I missed something. Counted only Monday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday Night games.

2006 - 0-0

2007 - 0-2

2008 - 0-1

2009 - 0-2

2010 - 0-0

2011 - 1-0

2012 - 1-0

2013 - 0-1

2014 - 1-1

2015 - 1-2

Total - 4-9

Went through by hand... so there may be errors if I missed something. Counted only Monday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday Night games.

2006 - 0-0

2007 - 0-2

2008 - 0-1

2009 - 0-2

2010 - 0-0

2011 - 1-0

2012 - 1-0

2013 - 0-1

2014 - 1-1

2015 - 1-2

Total - 4-9

5-9 in 4hrs

Lmfao. I love marshawn.

MNF, the Bills have a chance to turn a big corner before a bye week in which they can heal up!! The odds are against them but if they show up they can win this game. Here is to hoping for a max effort and a few lucky bounces.

No time for negativity, we will soon have months to beat all of that stuff to death. Tonight is all about hoping we turn things around out in Seattle. Fireball!!!!!!

Good energy on this post! We can steal this one and get the hell outta Seattle with a fat ugly W. Go Bills!!