Jerry Jones is a better GM than Whaley

I stand corrected Parcell's actually felt Romo was to small and couldn't take the pounding of an NFL starting QB.

What does this mean to the Bills? Cowboys destroyed the Bills in two Super Bowls and keep on making the playoffs. Bills haven't been there in 17 years. Romo is better than every QB the Bills have ever had. Including Kelly ... who won as many Super Bowls as Romo.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does this mean to the Bills? Cowboys destroyed the Bills in two Super Bowls and keep on making the playoffs. Bills haven't been there in 17 years. Romo is better than every QB the Bills have ever had. Including Kelly ... who won as many Super Bowls as Romo.

What are you even rambling on about. I was corrected concerning something I said that was incorrect and looked into it and found I was wrong and acknowledge such. Which from what I have seen over the years is something you are incapable of so it's understandable that you would not recognize that. Every time you touch the keyboard you make yourself look worse.

What are you even rambling on about. I was corrected concerning something I said that was incorrect and looked into it and found I was wrong and acknowledge such. Which from what I have seen over the years is something you are incapable of so it's understandable that you would not recognize that. Every time you touch the keyboard you make yourself look worse.

I'm not rambling, oh eloquent one.

I'll give you the cliff's notes. The Bills have never had a QB as good as Tony Romo. Hopefully, that's something you can comprehend.

Gug... thats hilarious and you know better. Kelly HOF, Romo car salesman of the year

Gug... thats hilarious and you know better. Kelly HOF, Romo car salesman of the year

Kelly was great. But he's a HOF because of Thurman, Andre and that defense. If we had someone like Romo back then, we would have won at least one - probably two - of those Super Bowls.

I'm not rambling, oh eloquent one.

I'll give you the cliff's notes. The Bills have never had a QB as good as Tony Romo. Hopefully, that's something you can comprehend.

WOW maybe Kelly didn't win the big the Super Bowl. I probably shouldn't even respond. But the Romos and Bradys of the world likely would not have survived an era that was not QB friendly like the current times so there is no comparing even if Romo had the Post season Record that Kelly had. You must be like 12 or something. BTW oh brilliant One you probably don't want to compare intelligence with me because I have accolades of my own. So let me break it down for you Oh "thou who art never wrong and cries when not agreed with"

Someone asked who brought Romo to Dallas and I thought it was Parcells so I said so.

Another Poster corrected me Payton. Now I was unsure so I looked into it and found that Parcells thought that Romo was too small(kind of like you intellect seems to be) to handle the weekly pounding that an NFL QB must endure.

So I stated that I was wrong.

And for some reason you begin rambling about how Romo is great and for this era I would say he's an excellent QB.

But that has no relevance to anything I was saying.

Edited by manbeast

Kelly was great. But he's a HOF because of Thurman, Andre and that defense. If we had someone like Romo back then, we would have won at least one - probably two - of those Super Bowls.

As evidenced by what? Romo's playoff success and Super Bowl rings? Ridiculous. The K Gun was a pass happy offense for its time. Andre made Kelly a HOFer? Please... The defense was not elite during the Super Bowl years and was a huge reason the Bills couldn't get a Super Bowl win. They got pounded up front by the Giants O line, the Hogs and twice by Dallas. A player like Ted Washington would have gone much further toward getting a Lombardi trophy than Tony Romo.

As evidenced by what? Romo's playoff success and Super Bowl rings? Ridiculous. The K Gun was a pass happy offense for its time. Andre made Kelly a HOFer? Please... The defense was not elite during the Super Bowl years and was a huge reason the Bills couldn't get a Super Bowl win. They got pounded up front by the Giants O line, the Hogs and twice by Dallas. A player like Ted Washington would have gone much further toward getting a Lombardi trophy than Tony Romo.

Gugny is just stirring stuff up with that remark about Romo being better as we all know Kelly has four AFC Championship rings to go with his HoF status. While Romo is sitting on the bench as a rookie takes his job. Romo has taken Dallas to the playoffs six times and only won two of those games...a classic choker who is mostly known for his lack of postseason success.

Are we? Have those games been played yet.

See you in January! And it won't be at a Bills playoff game my friend!

I have to disagree about Kelly, but you are right on about the defense.

That "Defense?" What defense, where was this "defense" when getting pounded in four super bowls?

Gugny is just stirring stuff up with that remark about Romo being better as we all know Kelly has four AFC Championship rings to go with his HoF status. While Romo is sitting on the bench as a rookie takes his job. Romo has taken Dallas to the playoffs six times and only won two of those games...a classic choker who is mostly known for his lack of postseason success.

Gugny's point (I believe) is that both Kelly and Romo played for GM's who were good at assembling a team and hiring qualified coaches, personnel, etc. Romo and his fanboys have been to the playoffs...have we?