Corey Graham Post Game Interview

Fadingpain

Have a listen. His comments were very interesting.

Patriots don't try to trick you; they do what they do; Bills D had communication problems; had trouble getting defenses changed at the last second and trouble getting the calls all the way across the field. Left side playing different defense than right side. Fast pace gave Bills problems.

WTF?

http://media.wgr550.com/a/117262607/10-30-corey-graham-post-game.htm

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the biggest drop-offs with #23 not on the field is Aaron's big mouth. Noticed it after he left the home game last year, the back end plays like **** because he's the vocal leader.

That being said, Graham and Gilmore as the older players on that unit should be stepping up and making themselves heard.

One of the biggest drop-offs with #23 not on the field is Aaron's big mouth. Noticed it after he left the home game last year, the back end plays like **** because he's the vocal leader.

That being said, Graham and Gilmore as the older players on that unit should be stepping up and making themselves heard.

Who relates the plays on the field? I wouldn't be surprised to find out that AW relays the coverage to the other DBs, and his being out ends up being a major contribution to the drop in play.

Edited by DC Tom

Who relates the plays on the field? I wouldn't be surprised to find out that AW relays the coverage to the other DBs, and his being out ends up being a major contribution to the drop in play.

I don't know but if you find out, you should probably inform the guys on defence so they know too....

It definitely seems that way to me. I don't know for sure but it's not the first time against NE where him missing has (seemingly) had a direct correlation to busted coverages.

Another indication that these guys clearly prefer a Schwartz- type system where there is less "thinking". Rex's system can be very effective with the right pieces and we're clearly better at it this year than last. At the same time it just feels like it's not "right" with all the checks and whatnot. I think a lot of times in football the coaches make things more complicated than they need to be.

Great point here. Safeties play as tandems in RR's defense. Missing AW hurt us in coverage flexibility as well as communication.

Another indication that these guys clearly prefer a Schwartz- type system where there is less "thinking". Rex's system can be very effective with the right pieces and we're clearly better at it this year than last. At the same time it just feels like it's not "right" with all the checks and whatnot. I think a lot of times in football the coaches make things more complicated than they need to be.

Thats why we need to give Rex a couple more offseasons to get it right so they can be the #4 defence again!

CBS sports actually had an article about a Bills DB giving up on a TD play.....

Should have pulled his ass off the field. He is one of the "veterans" out there and he pulls that stunt. He was asked about the Hogan touchdown and said it was blown coverage. No kidden Gilmore make a freaking play, it's Chris F&/":&/@;$/ Hogan!!!! Yikes

All while the ball was in the air?

I thought the ball had been caught by that point...but still, 5-10 yards out of the end zone, he pulls up to B word at the safeties.

No, you play until the play is over. Yes, maybe the play was virtually over...but virtually over isn't over. Ask Don Beebe or Leon Lett.

I can accept getting beat fairly. I can accept making a mistake. But goddammit, don't get beat because you act like a !@#$ing amateur.