OK, let's do this: Tyrod Taylor

We have yet to see TT totally **** the bed in a Bills uniform as Brain Dead Drew did against the 3rd-string Steelers.

Oh god, that was the worst game of the whole drought, wasn't it...

I'm not arguing that Taylor isn't probably one of the better of the bunch -- I'm saying it IS CLOSE. He BELONGS in the same discussion as Bledsoe, Fitzpatrick, EJ, Losman, Edwards. He's not separated himself at all. I'm sick of seeing posts that say, "he's leagues better than anything we've had in years". Simply not true.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have yet to see TT totally **** the bed in a Bills uniform as Brain Dead Drew did against the 3rd-string Steelers.

This.

One of his most underrated skills. Not a pooper. Maybe we should let EJ jump in vs the Seahawks and let him throw 3 picks in 7 minutes again to remind everyone Tyrod is our best option rite now.

Ok here's the problem with tyrod: he needs everything else around him to work to rise to the level of average. That's it in a nutshell . He can't be the engine of victory, only a part of it.

A lot of that is because he plays it so safe. You have to take a few chances to take a game over. He's not going to do that, and it's limiting enough that we're a .500 team.

Tyrod is a quality back up QB. I like him, but no way is he a franchise guy. Now I'm watchi,g Prescott, 4th rounder, looking like the real deal. We just can't judge QB talent.

There's still some time to go, but the Cowboys are down by 10 and Prescott threw an interception in the end zone. Not saying he can't lead him back, but if he doesn't the calls for Romo's return are going to be loud in Dallas

Bledsoe had some tremendous seasons but defenses were able to make him utterly useless in matchups by successfully pressuring him up the middle.

He had no answer........particularly as he got older.

With Tyrod it's not really possible to take everything he can do away.

Could you imagine what Tyrod would have done with Eric Moulds and Peerless price

I am trying to stay balanced here

He did throw high passes in this game before he settled down.....the bullet he through to Bush in the end zone was very hard to catch

but.....the patriots put up 40 plus points on us so........

Yeah but we already knew his ball placement needs work. Hes in his 2nd year, hes finding the rite guys most of the time, jus needs working on throwing routes open and ball placement. He gets those 2 things down its gonna be a totally different ball game. These are the type of fans that would have run Jim Kelly outta town after his 1st two INT/Sack riddled seasons. I get it, we need a franchise QB sometimes you gotta let guys develop while you wait for another rook to come along. Constantly bitching about it and blaming losses on him isnt gonna help.

Oh god, that was the worst game of the whole drought, wasn't it...

I'm not arguing that Taylor isn't probably one of the better of the bunch -- I'm saying it IS CLOSE. He BELONGS in the same discussion as Bledsoe, Fitzpatrick, EJ, Losman, Edwards. He's not separated himself at all. I'm sick of seeing posts that say, "he's leagues better than anything we've had in years". Simply not true.

I can relate to that. Each and every one of my rants on here has been because I was tired of reading nonsense over and over again.

"Drew is a great QB".

"God bless Ralph, what a great owner."

"Peyton is the GOAT"

"In Marv as GM I trust"

"Russ has been good for the Bills"

"Whaley is a great GM"

:doh:

Tyrod is a quality back up QB. I like him, but no way is he a franchise guy. Now I'm watchi,g Prescott, 4th rounder, looking like the real deal. We just can't judge QB talent.

What is interesting is C. Jones might end up being the best qb of this class when it is all said and done......

but I think he will be better because he sat and didnt get thrown into the fire.....

See, this is where you lose the argument. You can't even concede that would be completely different.

I lose the argument because I made a wise-crack joke? Here let me actually take your dumb hypothetical seriously for a second...

How much better is Moulds + Price than Watkins + Woods? You think our receivers aren't getting open? Would be the first I've heard of that as the problem...

You cannot be serious about Dak tonight ... just admit it. Youre assuming and not really watching.??