Is Tyrod anti-clutch?

GG

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyord has a backwards risk/reward mentality. He's all about playing it safe, even when it's illogical to. When it's time to air it out, he has to know that risks are now worth taking. He doesn't see the reward in the risk taking as much when the game is on the line.

I had thought that he figured it out in Kansas City last year, and he seemed to be taking shots all over the field...but then we got down in the second half and he crumbled. That's when I first lost faith in him. Then I believe it was the Eagles game where I knew we had seen his ceiling, and now we're just playing out the clock with this guy.

If our run game is going and the defense is playing opportunistic, Taylor will lead you to a four game winning streak. If either the run game is stifled or the defense play poorly, kiss it goodbye.

I see a theme here whenever Taylor has a bad game it is the OC play calling

He's the QB with the most built-in excuses throughout the drought. He two hopped a ball in the flat to Felton in the third qtr (may have been the fourth, I can't remember) and if it was EJ throwing it you'd see an animated gif on the front page. I've seen enough of Tyrod falsely sense pressure and give up on his progressions on third downs.

TT is who he is. Don't expect him to get much better or much worse. He makes some incredible plays every once in awhile but is not sure worth the big money. Just like the Bills to lose out on Dak Prescott by a few picks. Let the QB carousel continue

Dak Prescott is playing behind the best O-Line in football and he is very much a game manager.

i

It appears he is so afraid of throwing a pick he is not playing free and allowing his football instincts to take him where he needs to go.

I don't know, but I suspect the Fish doesn't want to let Goff in because he believes throwing young QBs in to play as rookies stunts their development. Think of EJ and JP for example. 2 1st round picks we rushed in to start only to fail miserably. He has experience with this too with Jake Locker. Actually, I think it's a good plan.

Salas catching a bomb on a scramble drill vs the Jets doesn't count?

JP sit an entire year and still failed, how long do you think is long enough? I get your point but, I knew when they had Goff over Wentz they were off base. Goff was a turn over machine at Cal.

More and more I feel like Tyrod's agent has convinced TT to play it safe, generate good numbers and sit back and collect his option. If TT ends up with a 4:1 TD to INT ratio, it'll be tough for the Bills to let him walk.

TT just seems unwilling to take any chances at all.

More and more I feel like Tyrod's agent has convinced TT to play it safe, generate good numbers and sit back and collect his option. If TT ends up with a 4:1 TD to INT ratio, it'll be tough for the Bills to let him walk.

TT just seems unwilling to take any chances at all.

That can also be Rex; just as it was Marrone and Juaron. Don't turn the ball over and take what the D gives you...low risk football

Tyord has a backwards risk/reward mentality. He's all about playing it safe, even when it's illogical to. When it's time to air it out, he has to know that risks are now worth taking. He doesn't see the reward in the risk taking as much when the game is on the line.

I had thought that he figured it out in Kansas City last year, and he seemed to be taking shots all over the field...but then we got down in the second half and he crumbled. That's when I first lost faith in him. Then I believe it was the Eagles game where I knew we had seen his ceiling, and now we're just playing out the clock with this guy.

If our run game is going and the defense is playing opportunistic, Taylor will lead you to a four game winning streak. If either the run game is stifled or the defense play poorly, kiss it goodbye.

He's the QB with the most built-in excuses throughout the drought. He two hopped a ball in the flat to Felton in the third qtr (may have been the fourth, I can't remember) and if it was EJ throwing it you'd see an animated gif on the front page. I've seen enough of Tyrod falsely sense pressure and give up on his progressions on third downs.

Personally, I'd like to see Cardale Jones "manage" a game with a healthy Shady behind him