Just some thoughts and vents.

Tipster19

I'm no fan of Rex but I can't put this one on him. The tackling, or should I say the non tackling, was flat out embarrassing.

I can no longer stand to even look at Dareus, he disgusts me. I can't wait until he is no longer a Bill.

Nothing against Goodwin but what are we doing with him?? I love watching him haul in the long TDs but he's a luxury type of player for us. If we could ever field a couple of legitimate WRs then he would be a great compliment but we're not that good or healthy enough of a team to try and employ him as a primary target.

This team needs to find a way to add a real WR right away before it's too late, which it might be already.

I love the way Tyrod throws the long ball, it's a thing of beauty but the rest of his throws are too up and down. The Bills should have more of a floating pocket on pass plays, it plays to Tyrod's strength.

Why in the world didn't Rex just sit McCoy?? I couldn't see nothing positive out of playing him today. Last year same story with our injured players. Very foolish of Rex playing the players who can't perform at a better capacity, especially when the injuries can very well worsen.

Sorry to say it but I don't see any way the Bills can beat the Patriots and it kills me to say or think that but kidding myself only stings more when the inevitable happens.

I love the additions of Lorenzo Alexander and Zack Brown! What incredible pick ups they have been! Preston is nowheres close to being the player that Zack is. Seeing these "no name" players gives me some belief that relying solely onto our "stars" like Dareus and Watkins can be detrimental to a certain degree.

Our OL can be beat pretty good by a solid DL.

Our STs have been such a pleasant surprise so far this year.

The 2 LSU WRs (OBJ & Landry) are a disgrace. No matter how great they are as WRs I would never want either one of them on my team. What a weasel scumbag hit that was on Aaron by that cheap shot !@#$.

THis loss today really makes me even more upset with Marcel.....you cannot have a 100 million dollar player doing this and expect to not have this eventually happen.

Sammy has a legit injury.....I know people are on him to but the Marcel thing is happening because of personal issues that turned into a hammy that we dont even know is how bad....

Those cutback lanes should NOT have been available for ajay if Marcel is in the game......he eats up too much space for that

THis loss today really makes me even more upset with Marcel.....you cannot have a 100 million dollar player doing this and expect to not have this eventually happen.

Sammy has a legit injury.....I know people are on him to but the Marcel thing is happening because of personal issues that turned into a hammy that we dont even know is how bad....

Those cutback lanes should NOT have been available for ajay if Marcel is in the game......he eats up too much space for that

Agree that dareus is a major frustration that could be a difference maker

I think Shady didn't want to let down the team and that is why he dressed today. This is my theory so that is why I can't put it on the coaching staff or the team doctors.

Eventually Tyrod will have to make plays without the trickeration, stand pat, step up and deliver. We can win games gameplanning around his strenghts but in todays' type of game you need to make plays when you need it most.

Their OL got the best of our DL, we need Dareus back and we need him badly.

my thought/vent Bills inability to execute a screen pass. They tried a couple TE screens and could not execute. should have tried to take pressure off OL with a few easy swing passes to a RB

Easy to sniff those out when there's no threat of the QB throwing intermediate routes.

The frustrating thing to me is...I would LOVE to see this Rex Ryan coached Defense (this years version) play a few games in a row with a full D roster (Williams, Dareus, and at least a little contribution by a somewhat healthy Lawson)

Dareus is so frustrating now (and its not just this year)...I am close to the point of NOT wanting him here anymore..no matter how good he is WHEN he plays....the frustration he brings as a player to me as a Bills fan isn't worth it.

Tyrod make plays without trickery? Like the one to Goodwin today? How about the other would-be td pass where the receiver was interfered with (no call). If the run d showed up today at all, we win easy.

he can't complete those passes consistently. Time will tell if he will, in the meantime, we need to rely on the run game, wildcats, moving pockets, etc.

Taylor should sue his line for negligence. They were truly "offensive" the entire game, including Glenn who was continually getting beat. The defensive line was just as bad. They appeared to be on vacation, as in attempting to catch Phish with fishing tackle. The hole up our middle was immense, play after play.

After it was clear early on that McCoy didn't have it today because of the injury, why on earth did they keep playing him? It was a recipe for disaster. Voila, now he'll likely be ineffective for some time, as he was last season following a similar injury.

Ajai ran for over 200 yards last week. Apparently our genius defensive coaches didn't notice. They also didn't notice today that he was continually running up the middle, with no adjustments being made in this regard.

Thought for sure the Bills would make adjustments to stop the run in the second half. Whatever they tried failed miserably. At one point it looked like the defensive strategy was to let Ajayi run so much that he would leave the game from cramps and exhaustion. Almost worked too.

Oh......and f$&k Dareus !

Thought for sure the Bills would make adjustments to stop the run in the second half. Whatever they tried failed miserably. At one point it looked like the defensive strategy was to let Ajayi run so much that he would leave the game from cramps and exhaustion. Almost worked too.

Oh......and f$&k Dareus !

Special teams was awesome once again, unfortunately everything else sucked. I don't care what kind of looks we were getting, they should of tried running more with TD Mike. They seemed to give up on the run way too early. Thought O play calling was poor and once again they were rushing to get plays off with little time on play clock.

This defense badly misses Darius. I think the long drives drained them and with the long trip and heat they just wore out. They just couldn't stop the run. Miami is not a good team but they wanted this game more.

Horrible loss, and we now have to win 2 of next 3 against really good opponents to have playoff chance. I don't see it happening. 8 or 9 wins at most with 17 years and counting.

The Patriots have ruined our football lives. They can't be stopped and they are the reason we can't make the playoffs.