Is Tom Brady a First Ballot Hall of Famer?

Brady HOF  

189 members have voted

1. 1. Is Tom Brady a First Ballot Hall of Famer?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me again, and I wasn't disagreeing just clarifying is all. . I mean what is stated is easily looked up...

Doesn't matter, it's irrelevant. The foundation of his legacy--three super bowls--were won while he benefitted from cheating. Whether or not he orchestrated it has no bearing on its impact.

Doesn't matter, it's irrelevant. The foundation of his legacy--three super bowls--were won while he benefitted from cheating. Whether or not he orchestrated it has no bearing on its impact.

you like to argue, I was correcting your post where you said he was caught twice cheating. That is wrong. Also people will look how he did AFTER deflategate and notice he played BETTER.. heck I am wondering if that's what's hurting Rogers! The fact the balls cant be over ingflated anymore either.

you like to argue, I was correcting your post where you said he was caught twice cheating. That is wrong. Also people will look how he did AFTER deflategate and notice he played BETTER.. heck I am wondering if that's what's hurting Rogers! The fact the balls cant be over ingflated anymore either.

I didn't say he was caught cheating. Read again.

Spygate was Belicheat/coaching staff. Although I'm sure Brady was "Generally aware" of what was going on.

Well he was "generally aware" of all the defense's calls which made him "generally aware" of where and when to throw the ball.

So, not sure how we can make the argument that it's irrelevant.