Is NFL Game Pass Worth It?

JPL7

Any other Bills fans have NFL GP? If so, do you feel its worth the price? How soon after a game ends can you watch a condensed version? I live out of market and don't have Directv so I have to travel quite a bit to get to the closes Bills bar. Just curious on your guys two cents. Thanks in advance.

I did it once and thought it sucked. They wouldn't let you watch the replay at any time there was any live NFL game happening, so I couldn't watch at all on Sunday or on Monday night. By Tuesday I was no longer interested. Waste of money.

Thought I heard it now has changed so that as soon as the game ends you can watch it. I believe you can watch it live IF you are outside the US.

Not that I would suggest such a thing, but if you were to spoof your IP address so it thinks you're outside the US, you could then watch it live. I have Sunday Ticket so I do don't need it, but do know someone jjust recently who did the spoofing part, and watched it live via BBC. Just need to put up with British commercials, but atleast they are in English. Well sort of English!

Good question... And I'm anxious to hear more feedback. I've considered getting this as well, seeing as how its now proven that I'm a jinx and can no longer watch the games live. I enjoy listening to Murph and Kelso call the game, but it would be nice to see the games in their entirety later.

On a somewhat similar topic, does anyone know if this offer to get ST through Playstation actually work? Do you get it no questions asked or is it one of these things again that is only supposed to be an option for people who can't receive DTV? Is it some type of one year offer that only works the first year you buy Playstation or can you get the Ticket via Playstation every season?

It's the only way that we can watch the games down here in New Zealand.

That said, I love it.

It seems like not too long ago, that the only way for to get info about the games is when I subscribed to the Shout newspaper.

(In the 90's, when I lived in Colorado.)

Depends on what you like. We just got it for this season. You can watch day games only when the 1PM and 4PM, east

coast time, games are over with. I live on the east coast, so tomorrow's Bills game w/ SF starts at 1. It won't be available

for me to watch until all 4: 30 games are over. Usually that's between 8:30 to 9pm. You can watch a condensed version

of it as there's a tab on the Game Pass website you can click on. Even if your watching the non-condensed version,

like my wife & I did last Sunday w/ the Rams game, it took about 2 hours to watch.

An added bonus we did was, we bought from Best Buy the Chromecast wireless mechanism where you can watch it on tv.

The color's great and there no herky-jerky motion in the picture. You can watch any game that week or previous weeks this

season, as well as the last 5 seasons. That includes playoffs & SB.

For $100 a season, my wife & I are satisfied. Directv wants way more than that, and going to a pub (which we did for years)

gets expensive when you get lunch there, 12 to 14 times a season. Hope this helped. Go Bills.

Personally I really like NFL Game Pass to watch every Bills game, plus all of my fantasy team. The condensed games play in about 45 minutes so it's more like an episode of television, which I like because I always listen to the games on the radio (Bills App.) and know the outcome.

As someone who only streams Netflix, Amazon Prime and Hulu, and uses a TV antenna for NBC, CBS, ABC and Fox, it fits my spending preference. I would like the luxury of cable but it works for me for now.

If you wouldn't actually go back and catch each Bills game plus other teams and fantasy players, it probably won't be worth it. But you get all 250+ games for $100 so it's pennies if you watch multiple games every week.

Depends on what you like. We just got it for this season. You can watch day games only when the 1PM and 4PM, east

coast time, games are over with. I live on the east coast, so tomorrow's Bills game w/ SF starts at 1. It won't be available

for me to watch until all 4: 30 games are over. Usually that's between 8:30 to 9pm. You can watch a condensed version

of it as there's a tab on the Game Pass website you can click on. Even if your watching the non-condensed version,

like my wife & I did last Sunday w/ the Rams game, it took about 2 hours to watch.

An added bonus we did was, we bought from Best Buy the Chromecast wireless mechanism where you can watch it on tv.

The color's great and there no herky-jerky motion in the picture. You can watch any game that week or previous weeks this

season, as well as the last 5 seasons. That includes playoffs & SB.

For $100 a season, my wife & I are satisfied. Directv wants way more than that, and going to a pub (which we did for years)

gets expensive when you get lunch there, 12 to 14 times a season. Hope this helped. Go Bills.

Does it do video out if you're watching on an ipad? So I could watch on a hotel TV (i have the hdmi cable adapter)

And thanks all for the responses.... Seems like its a good deal for someone that wants to watch the games but can't watch the games live.

Does it do video out if you're watching on an ipad? So I could watch on a hotel TV (i have the hdmi cable adapter)

And thanks all for the responses.... Seems like its a good deal for someone that wants to watch the games but can't watch the games live.

Video out? HDMI cable? Adapters?

Get a Chromecast man, it's 2016.

I don't know about that. Maybe go to Best Buy and ask one of them about it. Or go on Game Pass's website & ask. good luck.

I like it. Your subscription lasts the whole year. I'll watch each game many times before next year starts.

I live out of market, so I usually watch a low-quality live stream, but then I can watch the hi-tech condensed version whenever I want to later and on any device.