Terrell Pryor could be one of the most sought after 2017 FAs

YoloinOhio

I have a buddy who's a big Brown's fan so I pay attention even if I dont watch much. I feel their pain and hope they can get it together. All I've seen of Pryor so far was the taunting/ball slip event that affected the end of a game. That was, at best, unfortunate. I look forward to seeing more as the talent is fascinating.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pryor is a stud "weapon" on the field. Big guy, strong, and fast with solid but not great hands. But what really makes him dangerous is the ability to throw him in the wildcat and the trick plays you can do with him. As a guy who picked him up in fantasy to be my flex player I hope he has a great year. Certainly has the physical tools and will have the targets from a Browns offense not getting back Josh Gordon and a team that will probably be down a lot.

I'll take the WR talent and pass on the QB stuff. If we are down to a WR playing QB, the game is lost already. I'd be shocked to see Pryor win a game that was truly competitive. That does not mean he couldn't be used in some gadget plays etc.

wildcat baby

I'll take the WR talent and pass on the QB stuff. If we are down to a WR playing QB, the game is lost already. I'd be shocked to see Pryor win a game that was truly competitive. That does not mean he couldn't be used in some gadget plays etc.

Not to get too nitpicky (not sure that's a word) but he's won 3 games as a starter.

Oh come on, he had one big game against a terrible Miami team. What more do you need before handing him tens of millions of dollars?

One more big game against Miami and he's in Karlos Williams territory!

Well played

They are moving the football (I have no idea how). They are kind of a fun team to watch.

Hue Jackson

Pryor, he has way more talent and woods wont be that expensive

He was a QB first so it took tome to transition.

TEBOW!! B-)

I was waiting for the Tebow comparison, I should of know BB you wouldn't let me down :)

In all honesty, I do wonder what Tebow thinks about Pryor's transition and success so far.

I was waiting for the Tebow comparison, I should of know BB you wouldn't let me down :)

In all honesty, I do wonder what Tebow thinks about Pryor's transition and success so far.

I think that Tebow could have been a decent H-back. He's thick and runs hard.

At the same time Tebow and Pryor are different types of athletes. Pryor is a 4.3-4.4 guy while Tebow is 4.7. Pryor is also a couple of inches bigger I think. He has that AJ Green build (no, I'm not comparing the player to AJ Green). It was always going to be an easier transition for Pryor than Tebow. Tebow had a chance to be Chris Cooley (healthy) to me.

the browns need to keep this guy if they do get their franchise qb. if gordon ever gets back that could be some nice weapons for him to throw to. but who know the browns have some algorithm that shows pryor sucks

They have already said they are done with Gordon. But Pryor and Corey Coleman is fineeee