Give Rex & Rob credit !

brfith

A win is a win and they all count the same- I hope we play more teams in that situation. But we all obviously know that the drop off from a healthy hall of fame qb to an injured third string rookie matters in discussing an evaluation of play.

It does. Have the Patriots wins all not counted for the past 16 years since our QB situation has been basically the equivalent of a backup third stringer all that time?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It does. Have the Patriots wins all not counted for the past 16 years since our QB situation has been basically the equivalent of a backup third stringer all that time?

They've been wins all the same (just like I said ours was) but I wouldn't call most of them impressive if we are being candid. Handling the games you are supposed to easily handle is the first step. Edited by NoSaint

A win is a win and they all count the same- I hope we play more teams in that situation. But we all obviously know that the drop off from a healthy hall of fame qb to an injured third string rookie matters in discussing an evaluation of play.

I was trying to ignore that ENORMOUS fact. But I'll take a win. :)

I was trying to ignore that ENORMOUS fact. But I'll take a win. :)

Me too! And I'm not meaning it to bash our team! If I'm rex I'm stressing the brisset isn't Brady talking point tonight though and telling these guys they need to go prove they can do it again and again and against better teams

Me too! And I'm not meaning it to bash our team! If I'm rex I'm stressing the brisset isn't Brady talking point tonight though and telling these guys they need to go prove they can do it again and again and against better teams

He certainly isn't but the Pats have a very good defense and they got shredded today and were on the field all game long.

He certainly isn't but the Pats have a very good defense and they got shredded today and were on the field all game long.

Again- we handled business. We played fast, clean football. We flashed some stuff on offense we haven't shown to be great at. There are a lot of positives. You have to show up to even beat a bad team in this league.... but it's not unreasonable to acknowledge that a team lead by an injured brisset should lose.

Huge win for this team, defense smothered the Pats and the offense moved the ball well ! Go Bills ! All in is paying off !

Yeah settle down bud, who played QB for the pats again???

Sure it's nice that the season isn't over but I will wait for the end of the season before I give any credit to the Ryans.

Sure it's nice that the season isn't over but I will wait for the end of the season before I give any credit to the Ryans.

The problem with this kind of attitude is there is nothing anyone or the team can do to satisfy you until the season is over. And yet while the season is going on it's often hypocritical. If they lose it doesn't matter how they play, there are no moral victories, a loss is a loss. But if they win there is often a caveat if they were lucky or that is not something sustainable or the other team didn't have their best player.

They beat a team starting a late round rookie 3rd stringer who was injured.

Can you imagine how irate this board would be with Whaley if we entered a game with only Cardale on the active roster!?!?!

It would explode. But, Genius Bill thought he had it all mapped out.

My favorite replay of the game was that tablet meeting an early death.

Can you imagine how irate this board would be with Whaley if we entered a game with only Cardale on the active roster!?!?!

haha. truth.

Fire Him.

and Lorax who has at least 1 sack in every game and has been a revelation, playing the run very well also

I also saw them mention that, Lorax is a great depth player, happy to have em.

Yes, he def has to have that talk. Next week is gonna be big!

Some times you gotta appreciate the small things in life breh. This is a victory to celebrate no matter how much some down play it. Big OC change and we are 2-2 instead of 0-4. Remember that.

I'm sure they'll be up at night.

Oh hell yeah, theyll be out partying, or at home blazin up Marcels left overs playing Madden or board games with their bunk beds and **** :lol:

An injured Cardale who couldn't grip the ball well.

I still think the Devil only did that because they were 3-0 and none of the Bills, Jets or Fins look like a genuine threat this year. It was pretty clear Brisset couldn't hold or throw the ball, and that doesn't even count that he is a third round raw rookie playing against a Rex defense.

An injured Cardale who couldn't grip the ball well.

I still think the Devil only did that because they were 3-0 and none of the Bills, Jets or Fins look like a genuine threat this year. It was pretty clear Brisset couldn't hold or throw the ball, and that doesn't even count that he is a third round raw rookie playing against a Rex defense.

His throws looked pretty good to me, so I'm not exactly sure what game you were watching.