Week 5: Rams' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

It is quite a list by now.

But when he plays ball he is rather good.

Yes it has. I agree with an earlier poster that last year he wasn't dominant and got huge money. We forgive him by blaming it on the defensive scheme/play calling/time for plays to get in. Now there's FA's playing better than he did last year. He's not a true professional and I'm worried his problems are larger than his contributions to the team.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where does this big nipples thing stem from I have heard it multiple times this week? I need picture proof gents.

Jacoby Brissett -> Jacqueline Bisset -> Big Nipples. If you still don't get the reference, Google Jacqueline Bisset The Deep, and click on Images. The reference will become clear and unambiguous.

Because working out and practicing on the field are two different things. It should not be a shock that a guy in his 2nd practice since August might tweak a hammy. A player can easily be in good condition because of work in the weight room, but it definitely takes time to get in football shape. Again, it's not that surprising.

There is no way to really simulate the sudden starting, stopping, pushing and pulling that goes on, especially in the trenches...I'm not surprised at all...in fact nobody who ever played sports at a high level should be

I bet Reggie Bush plays today. It's his old turf and that's how Rex likes to roll. He won't take carries away from McCoy, but he'll be used in the game plan.

If active, he'll be a captain along with Robey-Coleman, Robert Woods, and maybe Seymour today.