Tom, Greggy or anybody

4merper4mer

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my favorites.

Yeah, that was an interesting read to say the least. I was about three-fourths of the way through before the Christ parallel finally hit me. :doh:

I doubt they have any friggin chlorine because no way are they advanced enough for swimming pools yet.

You never know - they probably still do their laundry on Titan, and what else would they use on their whites?

Not only that, but according to Stranger In A Strange Land, the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter is the remnants of a planet that got a little bit too nosy for their own good.

Don't mess with the Heinlein.

According to Heinlein, we're all going to be taken over by slugs from Titan, too.

So maybe we SHOULD blow up the moon...

3) You monetize it the same way we've always done: resource extraction. Why do you think private space contractors are pushing through asteroid mining legislation in the US Congress? Everyone knows the wealth of resources out there in our solar system, guys like Musk and Bezos aren't trying to get to Mars and beyond just to go down in the history books -- they're doing it because they realize the enormous profit opportunities.

WTF? Did I ask how to monetize the resources of Titan? I don't think so. I think i asked how to monetize the explosion of Titan. Like I haven't monetized enough resources already to know what I'm doing? For God's sake I have monetized the desire women feel for Beerboy to the tune of $$$$$$$$$$$$$ and trust me, that ain't an easy thing to monetize. I'm kind of at the point where blowing the thing up is the primary fun in it but the guilt I'd feel in lost potential by just doing it for nothing would weigh on me.

Nobody has really shot any holes in the Switzerland idea so I think that'll be the lead pony for now.

Edited by 4merper4mer

That's a stupid idea. You'd have to run it through the asteroid belt. How are you going to protect it from damage? You idiot.

Your right. Threads like this don't just grow on trees. I was just trying to help 4mer think outside the bun.

Maybe he could dress up the pipeline section that goes through the asteroid belt with some hula hoops or Hillary's oven mitt suits.

On the side note. Thanks. I've been long overdue.

WTF? Did I ask how to monetize the resources of Titan? I don't think so. I think i asked how to monetize the explosion of Titan. Like I haven't monetized enough resources already to know what I'm doing? For God's sake I have monetized the desire women feel for Beerboy to the tune of $$$$$$$$$$$$$ and trust me, that ain't an easy thing to monetize. I'm kind of at the point where blowing the thing up is the primary fun in it but the guilt I'd feel in lost potential by just doing it for nothing would weigh on me.

Nobody has really shot any holes in the Switzerland idea so I think that'll be the lead pony for now.

You monetize the explosion of Titan by mining the asteroids that are left over... like is being done now in our asteroid belt by many, many, many different groups. You take one big rock and make it millions of tiny rocks. Easier to mine, easier to transport, easier to make bank.

You monetize the explosion of Titan by mining the asteroids that are left over... like is being done now in our asteroid belt by many, many, many different groups. You take one big rock and make it millions of tiny rocks. Easier to mine, easier to transport, easier to make bank.

Easier to bore me to tears.

Film the explosion by Dr. Evil's Virtucon as a part of the next Austin Powers movie