Tom, Greggy or anybody

4merper4mer

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For such a smart guy you sure have a limited outlook. We don't need an actual fish. You need to invent some sort of artificial fin with an ice melter thingy on the front.

Do I have to spell it all all the friggin time?

How is an artificial fin going to breathe ice? An artificial fin doesn't even breathe anything. It's frickin' artificial.

How is an artificial fin going to breathe ice? An artificial fin doesn't even breathe anything. It's frickin' artificial.

OK I'm starting to think you calling everyone else an idiot is a deflection. I have an idea to blow up a moon and all you can come up with are problems. I get that it's not just you but did you really think one of these other dudes was up to it?

First off, cars and tanker trucks blow up all the time and those are very small reservoirs of gas when compared with the OCEANS full on Titan. Now this crap about how you need air to make gas blow up? It sounds like a BS time buy but whatever. Greggy is from Hollywood; they're all stupid but they blow up crap in stunts all the time. But I guess explosions work differently outside of the LA area code so whatever. Now I get an idea to take the air out of water like a stupid fish can do but you're not smart enough to make a fin for that either?

How about this Mr. Bill Nigh? Nitrogen is on Titan and has an atomic number of 7. The air you need has an atomic number of 8. If you can't do the fin thing how about adding an atom to all of the nitrogens to turn them into air? Can we do that or is there some kind of other BS problem now?

I am loathe to get into generalities here but do all of you think I could have gotten to where I am if I kept letting little problems get in the way? I have been able to turn my God given looks and charm into a hidden friggin empire. I can pay to hide it, keep my $, keep my privacy and basically earn roughly half of the known GDP of Earth every single month except April, which tends to be a little slow. I have all sorts of revenue streams. I think I get a few $B a month just from women mailing in payments for the sexual fantasies they had about Beerboy. Does THAT sound like something that was easy to accomplish? And you can't get an artificial fin to work or add an atom to Nitrogen?

I'm sorry to yell at you like this but sometimes every needs a little kick in the ass. Don't take it personally. Accept it as a challenge and go make that fin or do whatever you have to do.