MAJBobby Good, Bad, Ugly against AZ

MAJBobby

I'd give Tyrod a C+. His weaknesses continue to shackle this offense. Yes, he did great things with his legs. But the fact that there were so many designed QB runs tells me the same thing about Lynn that I thought about Roman - he knows Tyrod can't pass and doesn't trust him to do anything more than a few yards in the air other than on sidelines.

Making Tyrod a featured back will do two things: end his career very quickly and make the Bills' offense painfully (literally and figuratively) predictable.

Other than that, this is the best all around team performance that I can remember in a while. Both lines did well and the defense, as a whole, was fierce.

on a day like this, it wont be popular -- but in the passing game he was still a limited guy. we still come away with a lot of the same question marks on him if you want to really dissect his day. but the team functioned around him, and he broke off a nice run, and his passing didnt have to be the showcase.

hopefully he settles in with lynn and we start seeing a more complete game on that front.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on a day like this, it wont be popular -- but in the passing game he was still a limited guy. we still come away with a lot of the same question marks on him if you want to really dissect his day. but the team functioned around him, and he broke off a nice run, and his passing didnt have to be the showcase.

hopefully he settles in with lynn and we start seeing a more complete game on that front.

I have a lot of issues with Taylor's viability as a long term QB. But there were a couple good plays that I did point out.

I have a lot of issues with Taylor's viability as a long term QB. But there were a couple good plays that I did point out.

itll be interesting to keep an eye on -- i think you and i exchanged comments once upon a time about wondering what roman would say about TT behind closed doors (as well as the opposite direction). we should get to answer that a little bit in the coming weeks. i think i like TT more than you do, but i think thats a commentary on what i think of the alternatives out there in part.

Ok gonna get back to reviewing games. Disclaimer this is from my eye so I know not everyone will agree with what I saw, I have watched the game a couple times so this is what I get out of it. I always try to break it down by position groups, and while talking position groups I will highlight a couple players I am sure that stood out to me. So without further delay here it is, hope you all enjoy the breakdown.

Offense

OL

Going to start here, because this is where I think Lynn's approach helped the most. This unit had a great game. The difference I saw there was a lot more firing off the ball and a lot less catching than in the previous weeks. I point that to the simplified blocking concepts. Yes, Richie was still pulling (as he should he is one of the best at it), but that is not what I am referring too. Roman runs a multiple concept blocking scheme, and he loves having his OL "out think" a scheme. In his concepts the 1st couple weeks the OL was responsible for a lot of "passing off" between blockers, more of a Zone scheme than a power scheme. Lynn simplified all that and went with strict power, beat the man in front of you, and the OL responded with a great game. This was Millers best game as a Pro as well, and I think that has to be because is was able to just play instead of think and play. The same thing went in pass pro, there was little to know breakdowns because of communication issues during passing off like there was with Roman. Obviously, this was the best game of the year for the OL, and thinking back to last year as well I cant think of many better from them last year as well.

Grade: A

WR/TE

One of the harder groups to talk about without looking at an All 22, but I will talk about a couple things I was able to notice from the TV Broadcast. I think Powell looks like he can be a solid No 3 WR this year, when all are healthy I would rather have him on the field than Salas, but that said I think his ceiling will be a Solid WR2 if he continues. I liked him since offseason. He has a wiggle that will create separation and has shown above AVG hands. There are some issues with his routes right now, but that will come. One play I can think of specifically was the Drive that ended in a FG, when he was running the slant and Woods was running a flag (great route Combo BTW). He rounded off his slant and instead of pushing that route to the goal-line he bent it inside too much running that slant to shallow, add that to the Jump (for no reason) there was no way he was getting in the endzone. That was not the only route I seen him round off either. Also I have to talk about Woods, I know he gets beat on a lot, however Shady does not rip off those Big Runs without Woods Blocking downfield. One of the Best Blocking WRs I have seen since Ward. As a group there was some drops from this unit, and Clay was also invisible again but I will talk about that a little later.

Grade: B-

RBs

This was another change with the new OC. Felton was playing a ton, and performed. He was very important in the success of the run game. Also for those that say Shady cannot excel in a power blocking scheme, well he can, his issue is he has to trust what he sees, and turn it up. He did bounce a couple times, but when he stays with the scheme and alley and hits that hole hard he can be gone. My issue with Shady though this week was the fumble (yes it didn't hurt us) but man the entire game he was asking for that, he really carries the ball loose and away from his body. Finally I think it is very telling that J. Williams and Gillislee had touches, who didn't Bush. I think it is time to move on from Bush and pick up another WR, now that Williams is healthy work with the Roster management and get another WR, specially when you have Watkins and Salas missing time. Nitpick time was the safety, I am not sure of that specific playcall, you are at the 1, sneak it a bit need more room, or at least have your power back on the field with Williams.

Grade B+ (downgraded because of how Shady had the ball out there for the taking all game).

QB

For those that don't like to read critique of Taylor skip this paragraph and move on. But I will end with some goods I saw from him. First going back to what I said in the WR/TE grouping about Clay being invisible. I have to wait until I see the All 22, but what I do know right now is Taylor had 5 (I was generous with two because they were crossing routes at the numbers that he threw right out of the break so I gave him credit here because they were middle breaking routes), NFL has him logged at 3 throws over the middle. Out of those 5 throws he attempted 0 over 10 yards. Why is that important because it is that area of the field that Clay works, just like any TE.) This is something not only I but the Bills have said he needs to improve on, which so far this year he has not. When you don't use this area of the field and only throw the alleys downfield when you don't hit those alleys you end up with a 3.8 YPA number (not sustainable in todays NFL). Ghost Pressure continues to effect him, there was 6 times I counted that Taylor reacted to pressure that was not there, and either rushed a throw, did not step into the pocket or just flushed. Again he still need to dramatically improve his pocket presence. Last thing on the bads is his mechanics, I just don't understand where this flat foot throws in the pocket have come from, they have sparked up ALOT this year compared to last, this mechanical breakdown makes him erratic in any NFL type throw, deep out specifically because he wont throw that 15 yard Dig.

But it wasn't all bad with Tyrod, yes his running is a weapon and he did look quicker in this game than he has the other two. However I would like to use that mobility to make a throw and less about his entire game. I would rather not have him 7-10 times on designed runs. But yes it is an asset. I Did not see him change a play at the line (like Lynn said he would), but that doesn't mean he wasn't reading the defense pre-snap better. I think he did improve there then in the last 2 weeks (still has a ways to go), but one play that sticks out to me is the same one I mentioned about with Powell. In the Redzone on third down you know that Flag, Slant route concept the 1st read is always the Flag (it was open by the way), but that wasn't a miss by Taylor. What happened at the line he knew what the protection scheme was, identified that he was going to have a free runner and adjusted his read so Powell (Slant) became the hot. It was open and he threw it accounting for the free rusher, that was exactly what you want your QB to do. Another play that I loved what I saw was late in the 4th QTR, the completion on the wheel route to O'Leary. What happened there, was he knew what the route was at the line of Scrimmage he knew it was going to be open, based off what he saw, so in his drop he didn't look at O'Leary instead eyes downfield at the safety, only moved those eyes late to find O'Leary and throw a perfect ball in stride to him. Those are what I want to seem more of from him, he shows he can do it at times, I want to see it consistent.

Grade: B-

Defense

DL

I think he have a very talented DL, and Kyle Williams just doesn't show any sign of him slowing down. I really can wait to see what this rotation does with Dareus and Shaq in it, but that is still weeks away. They were disruptive from jump, getting pressure on Carson even when they only rushed 3 and 4. Hughes is just unblockable on his twists and such. Seeing I am on Hughes, the dumb penalties I hate (taking Carsons Head off when he was already on the ground), but I can live with the trying to time snap penalties like his offside. I am not going to hate on him for that because that is one of his best assets that first step and like with Bruce in the 90s sometimes you are gonna guess wrong. However this group is night and day better than it was last season, I know it is early in this season but through 3 games they have played very well (except when Rex went into full blown rush 3 only mode like later in the game and seems like most of the Jets game). Very Happy with this group so far this year.

LB

A group that was the biggest question mark coming into the season, Preston was Bad last year, Ragland Hurt, LBers signed and cut etc. But through three games they have played very well. The Brown Brothers have not faltered in both their run fits or their pass responsibilities. I knew coming into season Zach was going to help that pass coverage side that is what he has been very good at, but man he has turned into a complete 3 Down LBers, meaning Spikes never needs to be on the field even in obvious run downs, and that is very good as it means you don't have to change personnel so much and can limit the communication mistakes. He logged 12 tackles and 10 solo. Preston has taken control of this defense and found his game again, the same game that During the year Kiko was it was realized Kiko was expendable. I know many, including myself, don't like the Rob Ryan hire, however he works with the LBers and cant deny that they are playing lights out right now.

DB:

Probably the group that needed a big game after the Jets game and they more than delivered and that being down Darby as well. This group held a very good vertical passing game that features Big WRs to 0 TDs and also gave the Bills 4 Picks. Casron was just over 50% completions and only had 5.74 YPA. There were a couple of drops by their WRs, however it seemed every throw was contested. This was a very good game and was needed because they were beaten down after the Jets game. Gilmore showed again that he really is the best CB on this team (does he deserve big money that is a different conversation for a different day). Also Corey Graham who I have been critical of came away with a big game as well.

However there were some bad plays, there were at least 3 dropped interceptions and the one that stands out the most to me was Robey's as that likely would have been a pick 6 and he knew it as well, which likely can to the reason for the pick going right through is hands.

STs

OOO Carp can we stop missing the XP, it obviously did not come back to hurt us, but man stop, and why is your alignment all the way on the hash during XP, it seems that is one of your issues.

And this was Schmidts worse game I have seen him as a Bills punting. I am not sure if there was a lot of wind or something but he didn't have a good game either.

Finally and last but not least Returns, it is Brandon Tate's job. I expect to see no one back there again unless he gets hurt, meaning say bye bye Reggie this was the reason you were signed and you lost that job.

Ok that is my thoughts on this game. Feel free to comment. I am always here for a discussion and to learn more about football.

Based on your shout box debacle, I can't take any analysis you say seriously as someone who actually knows what they are talking about. It was so absurd, that I actually see this entire post as just a back door way to "critique" Taylor more by disguising it as if you are giving analysis for the whole team.

And I don't care if someone critiques Taylor, all players deserve critique, all players can improve. But literally shredding him apart during a game where he and the offense were rolling while you were slamming him and just monopolizing the shout box (until I assume you got booted as I never saw you post again) for a negative Taylor agenda during a game that the rest of us were thrilled to be enjoying for the first time this year was ridiculous.

The shout box is bad enough during a game we are losing...but to being playing a great team game and have a bunch of whiners, complainers, etc with agendas spewing negative crap over and over is very annoying. I don't care if people disagree on a call, but literally no one cared to hear about your hatred for Taylor the entire game where the rest of us finally got to ENJOY a Bills game as FANS of this team.

You want to STILL complain about a player like Taylor after the game on the message boards, then so be it...but it's a duechey move to try and take over the shout box to prove you are right about your negativity of Taylor during our best offensive game of the year missing our starting offensive tackles and our #1 WR...not to mention all the dropped passes by the backup receivers and Goodwin getting hurt (shocker).

I get it when we are getting our butts kicked or a player is having a bad game, but even when we are in the midst of our best game of the season, a major upset, missing some of our best players on both sides of the ball, and have a new OC is just ridiculous.

Based on your shout box debacle, I can't take any analysis you say seriously as someone who actually knows what they are talking about. It was so absurd, that I actually see this entire post as just a back door way to "critique" Taylor more by disguising it as if you are giving analysis for the whole team.

And I don't care if someone critiques Taylor, all players deserve critique, all players can improve. But literally shredding him apart during a game where he and the offense were rolling while you were slamming him and just monopolizing the shout box (until I assume you got booted as I never saw you post again) for a negative Taylor agenda during a game that the rest of us were thrilled to be enjoying for the first time this year was ridiculous.

The shout box is bad enough during a game we are losing...but to being playing a great team game and have a bunch of whiners, complainers, etc with agendas spewing negative crap over and over is very annoying. I don't care if people disagree on a call, but literally no one cared to hear about your hatred for Taylor the entire game where the rest of us finally got to ENJOY a Bills game as FANS of this team.

You want to STILL complain about a player like Taylor after the game on the message boards, then so be it...but it's a duechey move to try and take over the shout box to prove you are right about your negativity of Taylor during our best offensive game of the year missing our starting offensive tackles and our #1 WR...not to mention all the dropped passes by the backup receivers and Goodwin getting hurt (shocker).

I get it when we are getting our butts kicked or a player is having a bad game, but even when we are in the midst of our best game of the season, a major upset, missing some of our best players on both sides of the ball, and have a new OC is just ridiculous.

Cool now in shoutbox do you know what started the entire thing. I bet not so thanks for your comment.

Just a small note regarding the 10-20 yard range over the middle passes - Being at the game i noticed a ton of single high safety coverage. indicating to me cover3/cover 1 looks. They knew without watkins that we'd try to utilize clay a bit more, as well as losing his speed. They were content to leave peterson with our speed guys in 1x1, and were probably right to do so.

They played that game like they knew our receivers sucked, and could take us 1x1. The OLine pushed their front 7 around and we made plays on the ground.

Edited by dneveu

In his defense, you pretty much took over TSW last week with your negativity. You gotta admit you were over the top last week, no?

Yes i admit i was critical of the Bills. Will remain critical until they show me a reason not too. Apparently my thread here was just so i can attack Taylor, although if you read i i talked about improvement i saw with him and even make mention of two specific plays.

But there was still issues and i am not gonna gloss over them either

Yes i admit i was critical of the Bills. Will remain critical until they show me a reason not too. Apparently my thread here was just so i can attack Taylor, although if you read i i talked about improvement i saw with him and even make mention of two specific plays.

I hate to sidetrack a good thread and make any user-specific comments, but since you're kinda new here and have been around a lot lately... I think you've made some very good posts, but I also think you take it way too seriously. Especially for around here.

People are going to disagree, people are going to have failed attempts at humor.

Keep up the good posting, but maybe lighten up a little too. Go Bills! :thumbsup:

First, i didn't even read your original post here, because like I said based on how were acting Sunday and last week makes it hard for me to take you seriously.

Second, I don't have a problem with people criticizing players or coaches, I do as well. What I have a problem with is during games where we are playing good and winning people coming in STILL trying to prove we suck, a certain player still sucks (even when playing well), etc. Thats what the message board is for. You said your piece on Taylor in the shout box, but then you just wouldn't stop to the point I am pretty sure a mod kicked you cuz you went silent all of a sudden.

Nobody cares about your negative view on Taylor, so you don't need to ram it down everyones throats during a good game where he and the rest of the team were playing pretty good. There is an entire week of time after the game on the boards to tell everyone how you feel he still sucks and his Pro Bowl means nothing and not the same thing as All Pro. If Taylor is crapping the bed out there, then i get it, but during a great game all the ridiculous negative agenda rants are over the top annoying.

There is being critical of the Bills and there is being a fan of the Bills. You have clearly decided that its more important to be critical and be right about being critical than actually rooting for them to win the game. Sunday was a great game, exciting game, a game we put up big points and the D put up big plays...but all you cared about was being right that they still suck despite all that. And look, they may still suck, its only one game...but geezus christ, when they are playing well enjoy the dam game and let the others enjoy the game too cuz who knows how many of them we will get.

i agree with you on all points, re taylor, he just cant read the middle and gets confused, so no seam passes to the te or even mid range. the seam route was the only pass both rob johnson and kyle orton used to get out of jail on third and long with and taylor had thrown exactly one complete one last year and tried to complete one to Clay sunday, off target with the picked up flag (of course). He defers to the sideline constantly where he feels safe that no one will pick it since half of his view is clear of defenders and he just throws to the side low and away. Which is why we have alot of 5 yard passes that get 0 rac. This was the staple of JP losman. Trentative instead deferred to running backs constantly which gave him a ton of undeserved rac since the backs were marshawn and an unkown at the time named Fred jackson.

If only taylor would actually use the seam route hed realize the ease of that throw for big gains ( even Rob Johnson could throw it) and become a complete qb. For now he just will continue to take off running when the sideline is covered as he continues to ignore the middle as if it doesnt exist. This is why we could barely score 7 in baltimore and that drive was with 2 4rth down conversion and a big break away scramble play or we would have scored 0.

Also hughes is an idiot and gave the cards the ball back with a 4rth and 25 leading to their first td, this is equal to a fumble midfield and cost us a possession as well and 8 min of clock and tired our D where it gave up a quick TD on the next drive too! thats 14 points where he didnt make any contribution aside from the penalty. He did this 5 or 6 times last year and shouldnt get a pass for a few sacks that dont necessarily even cause a change in possession.

And as far as the positional grades go to contribute to the thread:

QB: B+ Taylor had a very good all around game. Missed a couple opportunities, which is why its not an A.

RB: A+ McCoy and company did their thing.

OL: A- Impressive day from a group that had been struggling.

WR's: C- This group dropped too many passes, some WR's let up on routes they shouldn't have, and wasn't their best day. Made a few good plays, but not enough to ignore the drops and bad routes.

TE: C Didn't really do a whole lot out there good or bad.

DL: A- Played very well...would be an A+ but they gave up a little too much on the ground.

LB: B Solid game by the LBs all around.

DB: A+ Best they played since Schwartz was here. AW and Gilmore stepped up big time.

ST: C- Carp is still a liability here, and this grade is squarely on his missed XP as it became a factor late in the game.

If you're going to give a realistic assessment of Taylor's performances, be prepared to get flamed for it.

I learned just the other day, right here in the Shoutbox, that I am a racist because I don't think Tyrod Taylor is a good QB. I'm still saddened to learn of my racist ways. And shocked.

First, i didn't even read your original post here, because like I said based on how were acting Sunday and last week makes it hard for me to take you seriously.

Second, I don't have a problem with people criticizing players or coaches, I do as well. What I have a problem with is during games where we are playing good and winning people coming in STILL trying to prove we suck, a certain player still sucks (even when playing well), etc. Thats what the message board is for. You said your piece on Taylor in the shout box, but then you just wouldn't stop to the point I am pretty sure a mod kicked you cuz you went silent all of a sudden.

Nobody cares about your negative view on Taylor, so you don't need to ram it down everyones throats during a good game where he and the rest of the team were playing pretty good. There is an entire week of time after the game on the boards to tell everyone how you feel he still sucks and his Pro Bowl means nothing and not the same thing as All Pro. If Taylor is crapping the bed out there, then i get it, but during a great game all the ridiculous negative agenda rants are over the top annoying.

There is being critical of the Bills and there is being a fan of the Bills. You have clearly decided that its more important to be critical and be right about being critical than actually rooting for them to win the game. Sunday was a great game, exciting game, a game we put up big points and the D put up big plays...but all you cared about was being right that they still suck despite all that. And look, they may still suck, its only one game...but geezus christ, when they are playing well enjoy the dam game and let the others enjoy the game too cuz who knows how many of them we will get.

Again i was not kicked off i was talked entire time. And again if i wasnt come after when i made on legit Comment at halftime that is all you would have saw in me.

And finally really dont care yoir mind is made up about me to the point you want to come here and complain about a thread that you didnt even read. Got it. Buh bye

i agree with you on all points, re taylor, he just cant read the middle and gets confused, so no seam passes to the te or even mid range. the seam route was the only pass both rob johnson and kyle orton used to get out of jail on third and long with and taylor had thrown exactly one complete one last year and tried to complete one to Clay sunday, off target with the picked up flag (of course). He defers to the sideline constantly where he feels safe that no one will pick it since half of his view is clear of defenders and he just throws to the side low and away. Which is why we have alot of 5 yard passes that get 0 rac. This was the staple of JP losman. Trentative instead deferred to running backs constantly which gave him a ton of undeserved rac since the backs were marshawn and an unkown at the time named Fred jackson.

If only taylor would actually use the seam route hed realize the ease of that throw for big gains ( even Rob Johnson could throw it) and become a complete qb. For now he just will continue to take off running when the sideline is covered as he continues to ignore the middle as if it doesnt exist. This is why we could barely score 7 in baltimore and that drive was with 2 4rth down conversion and a big break away scramble play or we would have scored 0.

Also hughes is an idiot and gave the cards the ball back with a 4rth and 25 leading to their first td, this is equal to a fumble midfield and cost us a possession as well and 8 min of clock and tired our D where it gave up a quick TD on the next drive too! thats 14 points where he didnt make any contribution aside from the penalty. He did this 5 or 6 times last year and shouldnt get a pass for a few sacks that dont necessarily even cause a change in possession.

Not really giving hughes a pass of taking Palmers head off that was stupid. Giving him the pass on the once and while jump off side trying to time the snap.

If you're going to give a realistic assessment of Taylor's performances, be prepared to get flamed for it.

I learned just the other day, right here in the Shoutbox, that I am a racist because I don't think Tyrod Taylor is a good QB. I'm still saddened to learn of my racist ways. And shocked.

There is nothing wrong with thinking Taylor isn't good...there is also nothing wrong thinking he's good or an ascending young QB.

But to go into the shout box during a game where he is playing good and the whole team is playing good and continuously try to rain on everyones parade during the best game this team has played this year is pretty stupid. So maybe he and others should be smarter about where to pick their battles. Its sad the shout box has become a miserable place to be during games, even big wins. Negative police come out in full force to make sure you know that they "know" that certain player, Rex, the team, etc still suck...then they ram it down your throat rather than enjoy the game where we are stomping a major SB contender.

yeah starting to see that a bit. Oo well.

yeah starting to see that a bit. Oo well.

Well despite my best efforts and the efforts of others giving you advice on how to handle yourself, you still don't get it. I didn't fault you for the fact you are critical of Taylor, I said you are hard to take seriously because you push the negative agenda so hard, even during good games. You openly admit you are going to be highly negative and critical until the Bills prove you wrong...well they were proving you wrong on Sunday, but that didn't stop you. And I get it, thats only one game...we are by no means suddenly a lock for the playoffs. But when others are really liking what they are seeing during the game, maybe lay off the agenda to prove you are right about Taylor and they are wrong until after the game in your "assessment" thread and present your case.

You present your opinion as infallible and as absolute truth. Then, when the team is playing great, you still cram that same negative opinion down everyones throat rather than enjoy the game. So you present yourself as a man with an agenda more than a man who might have some good insight for anyone to pay attention to.

But hey, just my (and others) 2 cents...do what you want, its a free country.

I'm certainly not asking you to gloss anything over. My point was that you made up a greatly disproportionate amount of the post count last week, and almost all of them said the same thing.

Well despite my best efforts and the efforts of others giving you advice on how to handle yourself, you still don't get it. I didn't fault you for the fact you are critical of Taylor, I said you are hard to take seriously because you push the negative agenda so hard, even during good games. You openly admit you are going to be highly negative and critical until the Bills prove you wrong...well they were proving you wrong on Sunday, but that didn't stop you. And I get it, thats only one game...we are by no means suddenly a lock for the playoffs. But when others are really liking what they are seeing during the game, maybe lay off the agenda to prove you are right about Taylor and they are wrong until after the game in your "assessment" thread and present your case.

You present your opinion as infallible and as absolute truth. Then, when the team is playing great, you still cram that same negative opinion down everyones throat rather than enjoy the game. So you present yourself as a man with an agenda more than a man who might have some good insight for anyone to pay attention to.

But hey, just my (and others) 2 cents...do what you want, its a free country.

And again go back and look at the shoutbox. I made 1 comment then get called names, dont know what i am talking about. So when i get called out i defend my point people dont want me to defend my point during a game. News flash dont @ me.

But guess you opinion is infallible and i an an idiot that knows nothing ans need to take direction on what to say and how to say it from a Screen Name.

It is a free country you dont like what i write get out of my threads or dont @ me in the shoutbox. See how that works so get off yur high horse.

I'm certainly not asking you to gloss anything over. My point was that you made up a greatly disproportionate amount of the post count last week, and almost all of them said the same thing.

Really ok. I know what i talked about. In a QB thread talked about QB

In Offense thread talked about O and QB

Made a defense thread

Talked about college players

Was critical of coaching in multiple coaching threads.

But people want to keep talking about my issues with Taylor.

Edited by MAJBobby

And again go back and look at the shoutbox. I made 1 comment then get called names, dont know what i am talking about. So when i get called out i defend my point people dont want me to defend my point during a game. News flash dont @ me.

But guess you opinion is infallible and i an an idiot that knows nothing ans need to take direction on what to say and how to say it from a Screen Name.

It is a free country you dont like what i write get out of my threads or dont @ me in the shoutbox. See how that works so get off yur high horse.

Really ok. I know what i talked about. In a QB thread talked about QB

In Offense thread talked about O and QB

Made a defense thread

Talked about college players

Was critical of coaching in multiple coaching threads.

But people want to keep talking about my issues with Taylor.

You say you made one comment, but just because your first comment annoyed everyone doesn't mean that was your only comment. You went on and on and on.

What opinion have I even stated? I have actually never shared a single opinion about this team with you. I wasn't even involved in your tirade in the shout box, just someone who was there and was growing overwhelmingly tired of your agenda to prove you are absolutely right about Taylor sucking, who was in the midst of a good game despite missing his top WR, 2 top OT's, etc.

All I did is share my experience of you in the shout box during the game and on the boards last week, and other respected and long time posters have said the same thing in the shout box, this thread, and other threads. So yes, my experience of you is infallible because thats my personal experience of you. And I didn't even say you are an idiot...I did say its pretty dumb to go into the shout box during a great game, the best game of the young year where everyone is excited and try and sell them your negativity. And if you are going to do that you shouldn't be shocked when others push back.

Again, its a free country...but you are pretty hard to take seriously when you just push the same agenda, even during live games where the team is playing great.

Edited by Alphadawg7