Week 4: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@buffalobills

Make sure you're caught up on all the pregame insight with the #BillsDeskSite! HD Video delivered to your computer: http://goo.gl/3WMrz5

@JaySkurski

BN Blitz: All the pertinent details for today's #Bills-#Patriots game, plus five things I'll be watching: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/10/02/pregame-primer-everything-need-know-bills-patriots-plus-five-things-watch/

Here are five things to watch for against the Patriots:

1. Will Charles Clay show up?

2. Is Cordy Glenn ready to go?

3. Will Reggie Bush have a role?

4. Will Gronk get back to being Gronk?

5. Will we see any Julian Edelman at quarterback?

Prepped for headset issues

It’s only been one game that offensive coordinator Anthony Lynn and Tyrod Taylor have communicated through the headset as coordinator and quarterback. They’ve kept communication minimal in an effort to get in and out of the huddle as efficiently as possible. Last week the operation was much better than in Week 1 or 2. But will they be prepared if perhaps the headset communication is “malfunctioning” as it has been known to do for visiting teams at Gillette Stadium?

You're quite welcome, but don't hold me to it as, at the rate we're going, Clay might be put on IR sometime between brushing his teeth and the team breakfast.

That's pretty much where I am right now. It feels like the theme song from He-Haw.

@MatthewFairburn

Locked and loaded from Gillette Stadium for #BUFvsNE. Here's our full preview and prediction: http://trib.al/1bv2h62

New emphasis in pass game for Tyrod
After the first three games there are Bills fans concerned about Tyrod Taylor’s passing game production. New offensive coordinator Anthony Lynn is presenting a new emphasis to Buffalo’s QB as he steps up to the line of scrimmage pre-snap in an effort to help Taylor make more plays in the pass game.

That's pretty much where I am right now. It feels like the theme song from He-Haw.

Banker - You officially get my vote as the funniest poster on TBD. I belly laugh more from some of your editorials than anyone else.

So I'm going to say what I've always opposed because I never want to see a guy get really hurt and still maintain that premise, but launching like a missile at thatShoulder to Garroppolo not seriously injure but just inflame that bruised should so much he can't play. Then keep hitting Brisset until they have to go to Edelman. Again, a thumb injury shouldn't be that bad, at most a ligament repair and back to full strength. I've never subscribed to the whole blow out Brady's knee thing. That's reprehensible, but these two going out for two weeks and are healthy as Tom's back next week.

It's all about running against that tough Patriots defense. Powell impressed me last week with Woods and they out physicaled a very physical team. Can we pick off these back up QB's like Gilmore did last week. I'm hoping all of these questionable are back in today.