I can't wait to go home and dress my

Thailog80

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least he went to a team that will put the necessities in front of him to win.

GOOD LUCK DREW.

250666[/snapback]

The way I sees it, you have two options:

1. Become a Cowboys fan.

2. Wipe the Drew man juice from your mouth and get on board the JP bandwagon. Sure, JP may be a failure. But our professional coaching/scouting staff thinks he won't be. I'll trust their opinion over those of TSW, no?

I will root for the defense. Hope the bills sign brad johnson for a back up QB.

Then I will cheer on troy vincent in training camp.

250689[/snapback]

Looking forward to Drew next year.....should be able to catch the games vs Philly. Can't wait to see Bledsoe vs a Jim Johnson designed defensive scheme with the Eagles.

Greggah Megaphone can probably craft a quality design with the Redskins.

Yeah, that's why the defense held Willie Parker (Willie !@#$ing Parker!!!) to 102 yards rushing.  That's why Jeff Reed kicked 5 field goals.  Because of Bledsoe. 

Do you really hate Bledsoe so much that it's that impossible to accept that the entire team sucked against Pittsburgh?  Do you look out the window in the morning and say "It's raining, damn that Bledsoe!" too?  :unsure:

250657[/snapback]

Hater? Dude, I was a Bledsoe supporter until that fateful day. We all have our opinions on why we lost at home to a team that had little to play for. Did the defense come up big that day? Of course not. But when you have seven three and outs and give away ten points it is hard to look any further than number 11 for the real reason the Bills didn't win that day. Saying that the defense and special teams had equal blame is like saying Christopher Walken was respondsible for Gigli being a bad movie.

I can't wait to go home and run over my Drew Bledsoe bobblehead with my SUV repeatedly and then rip his little 10¢ head off and throw the remains into the same trash that I put my dog's poop bags and my cat's used litter in and throw the whole disgusting mess out onto the curb!

:unsure:

Oh wait, I already did that.

[Advanced apologies for the run-on.]

I can't wait to go home and run over my Drew Bledsoe bobblehead with my SUV repeatedly and then rip his little 10¢ head off and throw the remains into the same trash that I put my dog's poop bags and my cat's used litter in and throw the whole disgusting mess out onto the curb!

250757[/snapback]

:D

250757[/snapback]

I think Drew is working his way up the ranks as one of the most hated ex-Bill.

250757[/snapback]

LOL

:D

Hater? Dude, I was a Bledsoe supporter until that fateful day. We all have our opinions on why we lost at home to a team that had little to play for. Did the defense come up big that day? Of course not. But when you have seven three and outs and give away ten points it is hard to look any further than number 11 for the real reason the Bills didn't win that day. Saying that the defense and special teams had equal blame is like saying Christopher Walken was respondsible for Gigli being a bad movie.

250746[/snapback]

A 53 yard run from scrimmage in the 4th quarter by a 3rd string running back

11 penalties

8 1/2 minute drive allowed in the fourth quarter

shanked 28 yard FG

3 drops by moulds

frankly I think this team bagged it to get Bledsoe tanked....IT WORKED !!

I will root for the defense. Hope the bills sign brad johnson for a back up QB.

Then I will cheer on troy vincent in training camp.

250689[/snapback]

so, you're saying you hope that our starting QB gets hurt in training camp?

Drew's gone, get over it you whack job...

Oh, and... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Dallas is a unique football market.....patience is not a strong suit of Cowboy fans and instead of having a state bird or tree I believe they have a state armament (just kidding Aussie)...somehow I think a couple of box scores like:

14 - 30, 176 yards, 4 sacks, 2 Int's, 1 TD, 1 Fumble lost isn't going to win a lot of fans....

I wish you well #11 and fear for your safety....your saving grace is that you inherit a 6-10 team like you inherited a 3-13 team here...

How Bout them Cowboys!!!!

A 53 yard run from scrimmage in the 4th quarter by a 3rd string running back

11 penalties

8 1/2 minute drive allowed in the fourth quarter

shanked 28 yard FG

3 drops by moulds

frankly I think this team bagged it to get Bledsoe tanked....IT WORKED !!

250803[/snapback]

Give it a rest. Bledsoe tanked. Thinking that someone else is to blame for him not being here anymore is the biggest bunch of bull I've ever read on this board.

Ah yes, Coach Landry. I fine man. Oh, how did these Cowboys treat Coach Landry on his way out? With disrespect. Dallas is certainly my most hated NFC team -- most hated non-AFC East team.

250536[/snapback]

Since I have seen references to this a few times I thought I would add my two cents. Landry was the only coach the Cowboys had known. The new owner, Jerry Jones felt that the times had passed him by, so he wanted a new wunderkind, an arthropod by the name of Jerry Jones.

Johnson summoned Landry to his office on a Friday, but TL decided he needed one last weekend before the ax fell. He saw the writing on the wall. He took off to spend the weekend with his family.

Rather than wait, Jones and Johnson, the J Squared duo, got on Jones private jet, trailed down Landry who was golfing with his family, ON THE COURSE after the 8th whole and fired him on the spot.

So much for class acts.

This is my recollection of Landry's description of his firing from his autobiography. Feel free to correct any errors or omissions. I read it several years ago.

Jones and Johnson, what a pair of Scuds. :unsure: