Is Russ Brandon to Blame?

Dorkington

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He feels bad for the Pegulas?

The billionaire owners who hired this ass clown to begin with?

Exactly my point.

If the reports are true that Pegula had the ultimate say on Rex then I don't know what the hell he was thinking.

The best thing Terry can do for us now is acknowledge his mistake quickly. I see Rex gone by week 6.

He should never have survived last season and I am a continuity guy who has argued in favour of sticking with Doug Marrone and Chan Gailey in the past. Rex is a worse Head Coach than both.

The sooner he is gone the better.

Edited by GunnerBill

Rex and Whaley report to Terry

That ought to tell you everything you need to know.

Russ does a great job in his role. If anything happens to Rex and Doug it will come from Terry.

You don't make billions of dollars by letting incompetent people run your business

This is classic being that we have the 3 stooges Rezx, Whaley and Russ

Terry doesnt have a clue in football matters

Doesn't have to.

He's giving these guys a chance but he'll get rid of them if they don't get it done.

There are still some leftover messes from before he took over to clean up, like whoever keeps leaking stuff to the press about front office turmoil

We were THIS close to St. Doug and his pal Polian sending everyone else packing

I'm curious to see more head to head conversation of QB Bills, who clearly worked under Brandon, and Kirby, who clearly worked in FOs in other sports, debating Brandon's impact. Both opinions are valid, albeit different, and it's intriguing to hear the conclusion.

Edited by Thurmal34

I'm curious to see more head to head conversation of QB Bills, who clearly worked under Brandon, and Kirby, who clearly worked in FOs in other sports, debat

My issue with this team is 1,000% coaching. I think that the players are there and the Bills have managed the cap well. The game plan through 2 weeks is appalling IMO. The problem to me is Rex & company. Edited by Kirby Jackson

I was so excited when Rex was hired but wow us he awful

The thing is he can't even coach defense anymore

Rex was an amazing DC

Chan is an amazing OC

Both suck as HC

IMO if we had Jauron HC Chan OC and Rex DC we would win.

Rex's D is outdated. It has been getting less effective for years.

My issue with this team is 1,000% coaching. I think that the players are there and the Bills have managed the cap well. The game plan through 2 weeks is appalling IMO. The problem to me is Rex & company.

Thx for your contribution. Looking forward to QB Bills' take.

Certainly we don't have the longetivity of a Riverboat Ron or a Marv Lewis or a Gus Bradley or a Mike Tomlin.

I'm wondering if we will ever commit to 5-7 years of one coach before we pitchfork him.

Probably not; two is plenty!

The embarassing part is that 4 quarterbacks ago we had FitzPatrick and he's been better than any of the 3 we've had since. Tells you how out of touch the Bills are.

Everyone likes to pick Russ Brandon to blame, but correct me if i'm wrong, he's a marketing guy. You guys need to blame the right person for todays problems. Pegulas and the coaching staff. Period.

The embarassing part is that 4 quarterbacks ago we had FitzPatrick and he's been better than any of the 3 we've had since. Tells you how out of touch the Bills are.

What the fudge? Fitzpatrick? That's where you are hanging your hat?

If the Bills had kept him, what would they be? 7-9?

I was so excited when Rex was hired but wow us he awful

The thing is he can't even coach defense anymore

Rex was an amazing DC

Chan is an amazing OC

Both suck as HC

IMO if we had Jauron HC Chan OC and Rex DC we would win.

That is just dirty...blech