Chris brown: Tyrod was getting plays called in late ALL game

Yeezus

makes sense why Roman looked so pissed off early.

Headset issues again?

These guys better work on the good ole hand signals. lol.

or how about let tyrod make the call ?? ! Greg was yelling the play one time the camera was turned to him

I'm hearing from league sources the Bills haven't changed the battery's since London 2015.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say the fans were very quiet. They had to be really encouraged to make noise. It was nothing like Buffalo. People say it's "hostile"-- totally over rated.

it was a very quiet wine and cheese crowd. Nothing. Absolutely nothing like the ralph.

Like I said, it was loud enough to cause issues for the Bills, especially since they would play the music so late to extend the cheering in between plays.

Buffalo is absolutely mind numbing in games like that.

I can remember TT making pre snap changes during the game so it couldn't have been that delayed.

saw it once but i might have missed a couple

I'm hearing from league sources the Bills haven't changed the battery's since London 2015.

That was a concern of mine.

It's fine to be cheap at the right time. But Dollar Store batteries on game day ?

Interesting part is that it's Brown's observation - no one actually came out and said it (not that anyone would).

Granted, he's not wrong about them breaking the huddle late with no time to audible, which (I'm assuming) is likely caused by getting the play late. But could it also potentially be "calling the plays slow" (i.e. dicking around in the huddle) or huddling up late? Got me on the real issue, but they'd better figure it out STAT!!

if the bills propaganda minister is actually critical then it's gotta be true. i wonder what true confession is gonna spill from murph's lips in the coming days.

TT is the leader of the offense, he should have said something to Roman. He needs to step up and own this offense, call protections, call audibles, change plays, etc

I don't think this was the whole deal Sunday.

EJ Tyrod just had the jitters.

showed in his passes. Very very unlike him.

Thats is why i am not freaked out. he had a bad day. The whole offense did. But that best be behind them. That would have served them well down the road to win that game

if the bills propaganda minister is actually critical then it's gotta be true. i wonder what true confession is gonna spill from murph's lips in the coming days.

The worms turns ?

Don't get an attitude with me because your team sucks.

0-4.

You're the only one here getting an attitude, with your sarcastic Washington comment.

I went to Google and,typed "Chris Brown Tyrod Taylor late calls." First result was this thread, second was WGR on demand audio. The citation provided by the OP was more than enough to verify.

Enjoy those grapes.

You're the only one here getting an attitude, with your sarcastic Washington comment.

I went to Google and,typed "Chris Brown Tyrod Taylor late calls." First result was this thread, second was WGR on demand audio. The citation provided by the OP was more than enough to verify.

Enjoy those grapes.

pass.

I don't think this was the whole deal Sunday.

EJ Tyrod just had the jitters.

showed in his passes. Very very unlike him.

Thats is why i am not freaked out. he had a bad day. The whole offense did. But that best be behind them. That would have served them well down the road to win that game

The accuracy issues lead me to believe that he was likely a bit in his own head with it. Having the whole offseason as #1, knowing your old team is week 1.... Close to home, so who knows what distractions it could bring....

Going back to buffalo on a 4 day week might be the best thing possible for the offense. Get at it fast and play instead of think.

The accuracy issues lead me to believe that he was likely a bit in his own head with it. Having the whole offseason as #1, knowing your old team is week 1.... Close to home, so who knows what distractions it could bring....

Going back to buffalo on a 4 day week might be the best thing possible for the offense. Get at it fast and play instead of think.

Dear Sir,

I have taken notice of your even keel in these matters, and i need to make mention of my profound respect.

Looked to you as an example to follow during these trying times, when folks feel the hope is yet again misplaced.

I bet you are correct though, The contract , the new responsibilities, and going back to the team that raised you surely is no small feat.

We can talk the game , but now and again we each get rattled under that kind of pressure.

it is how we recover that defines us.

and thanks NS for staying the course, as you always do it seems.

On to the Jets.

Go Bills !

Edited by 3rdand12

I don't see that at all after the success he had last year with Tyrod and so many other new players in the 1st year of his system. Does not add up.

If he's not, then why mention it at all? He's a mouthpiece for the organization. Either don't bring it up or blame the slowness on the headsets or something.

Is Greg Roman serious??? What he hell is wrong with these coaches, how the hell do you not get play calls in on time in a NFL game

This explains why so many used timeouts and no urgency, the offense couldn't even break huddle until 10secs left on the play clock

THis shows once again that these coaches did not prepare properly for this game. This might be one of the worst, if not worst, coaching staff assembled I've seen in 20 years watching the bills

Even Jaurons offense was somewhat functional. Embarrassing

This was also an issue when Roman was OC for the Niners.

I don't see that at all after the success he had last year with Tyrod and so many other new players in the 1st year of his system. Does not add up.

Agreed! Of the HC/DC/ST the OC was the star last year. One's game in shouldn't change that. Albeit one ugly game.... But still.