Week 2: Jets' Game Preparation - Sammy Watkins Active

26CornerBlitz

Stop watching. Stop posting. Go mow ur lawn. I'm calling out quitters this week. You have a right to ur opinions and I have a right to call you weak. I've been a fan since before the Kelly years and am frustrated too but posts like this are everywhere this week & quite frankly they are "lazy". Come up with a better take.

I'll always watch and root for OUR team.

Amen 👍🏼

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

😂

You are probably a miserable person in general and was probably told about Santa at an early age so I'll stop. I don't want to make you do anything you aren't comfortable with. Just something about football & what the Bills mean to me & many here. I don't care if we win or lose, I always stay loyal.

You are probably a miserable person in general and was probably told about Santa at an early age so I'll stop. I don't want to make you do anything you aren't comfortable with. Just something about football & what the Bills mean to me & many here. I don't care if we win or lose, I always stay loyal.

Agreed. Not only that; it would be impossible for me to not watch. I physically would be unable to do it.

Stop watching. Stop posting. Go mow ur lawn. I'm calling out quitters this week. You have a right to ur opinions and I have a right to call you weak. I've been a fan since before the Kelly years and am frustrated too but posts like this are everywhere this week & quite frankly they are "lazy". Come up with a better take.

I'll always watch and root for OUR team.

Funny how people who give up keep watching, keep posting and never really go away.

Scouting Report - Week 2 - Bills-Jets
scouting-report-story-jets.jpg

The Jets pass defense generates a ton of pressure, but they're also susceptible to big plays.

CORBIN BRYANT: "LOOKING FOR A VICTORY" (2:36)

DT Corbin Bryant addressed the media inside the locker room topics included; the Jets rushing attack, Ryan Fitzpatrick, and the pass rush last week.

Clay questionable LOL

I can't wait until Whaley is gone, most overrated GM in bills history

Because a player he signed is listed as "questionable" at a time when that likely means "probable" in the second game of a season? If he catches 5 passes for 100 yards and a touchdown tomorrow, would that suddenly make him the most underrated GM in Bills history?

Not saying you're right or wrong, but this seems like a bit of a stretch to criticize a GM for a player being on an injury report.