Belichick is the villain Bills fans love to hate

Punching Bag

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the guy and won't apologize for it.

He is a phenomenal coach. He is professional acting, well-prepared and all business (other than his attire).

I love his press conferences and if I was a Pats fan, I'd love all the wins, too.

I'm jealous. We've got a bona fide !@#$ing clown as a HC with a "cool" truck, "entertaining" pressers and "funny" commercials.

And we've got losses to show for it.

Having Belichick, or someone like him, as a HC is dream for me. Frankly, anyone disagreeing is full of schit, in denial and jealous, if you ask me.

Go Bills!

+1000

Everyone needs to get past the hate. He's the best ever. Deal with it. I'm sure all the haters would sign off on him as the Bills HC tomorrow. He's not a pompous clown, he just wins again and again. He'll win again this season too. Can't say that for chump we have.

I love the guy and won't apologize for it.

He is a phenomenal coach. He is professional acting, well-prepared and all business (other than his attire).

I love his press conferences and if I was a Pats fan, I'd love all the wins, too.

I'm jealous. We've got a bona fide !@#$ing clown as a HC with a "cool" truck, "entertaining" pressers and "funny" commercials.

And we've got losses to show for it.

Having Belichick, or someone like him, as a HC is dream for me. Frankly, anyone disagreeing is full of schit, in denial and jealous, if you ask me.

Go Bills!

Did you just blow out an eye socket. Get to an ophthalmologist stat!

+1000

Everyone needs to get past the hate. He's the best ever. Deal with it. I'm sure all the haters would sign off on him as the Bills HC tomorrow. He's not a pompous clown, he just wins again and again. He'll win again this season too. Can't say that for chump we have.

I'd like to see him even moderately successful without a HoF QB. Then I'll crown him gladly. FTR, I don't like Rex anymore than anyone else..

I'm from the Boston area and know Pats fans who want Belichick gone. His cheating has tainted the winning era for them. They still root for the team and love seeing wins. Whatever.

Just saying that for some fans it really does matter.

Those few people would certainly be the exception and not the rule. The overwhleming majority will blindly defend their Patsies and refuse to acknowledge any wrong doing. When you talk them into a corner the best you will get is "well everyone else cheats, it's not just us" or something to that effect.

Love is blind.

Edited by Commonsense

Yes... Over a cheat. But I got standards and shred of honor.

It's a !@#$ing game, Francis.

I'd like to see him ANY HEAD COACH even moderately successful without a HoF QB. Then I'll crown him gladly. FTR, I don't like Rex anymore than anyone else..

I'd like to see him even moderately successful without a HoF QB. Then I'll crown him gladly. FTR, I don't like Rex anymore than anyone else..

Why? Did Rex cheat with other feet? A receptionist?

It's a !@#$ing game, Francis.

Say that when you see #32 hanging on a wall?

I'm from the Boston area and know Pats fans who want Belichick gone. His cheating has tainted the winning era for them. They still root for the team and love seeing wins. Whatever.

Just saying that for some fans it really does matter.

Yep... Some people have a shred of honor and decency.

He will always be: Belicheat. Even Shula called him that. That's profound. I respect Shula more than ever now to sniff out a rat amongst the ranks.

Say that when you see #32 hanging on a wall?

He practically decapitated a defenseless woman and killed an unarmed man.

Are you comparing that to cheating at a game, or messing around on one's wife?

Oh wait ... of course you are.

He practically decapitated a defenseless woman and killed an unarmed man.

Are you comparing that to cheating at a game, or messing around on one's wife?

Oh wait ... of course you are.

20 years later. It is just a game Francis.

Yes. 20 years later, big part of it. No need to be a Social Justice Warrior (SJW).

Those few people would certainly be the exception and not the rule. The overwhleming majority will blindly defend their Patsies and refuse to acknowledge any wrong doing. When you talk them into a corner the best you will get is "well everyone else cheats, it's not just us" or something to that effect.

Love is blind.

I agree, but it goes to show that if Belichick somehow left the Pats and was hired by the Bills, more fans here wouldn't like it.

It's a lot harder for Pats fans to turn against a coach who had already become an established winner for them.

20 years later. It is just a game Francis.

Yes. 20 years later, big part of it. No need to be a Social Justice Warrior (SJW).

Social justice warrior. What dafuq are you talking about? He's a murderer. Do you pardon murderers after 20 years?

I dislike the guy because he's got a weasely personality and he will do anything he can get away with to get an edge, regardless of whether or not it's ethical. That crap they pulled on Baltimore with the substitutions was such a dick move, the way the defense calls out shifts to simulate the snap count--also a dick move. He's

Strength: Game Planning.

Weakness: Drafting, Developing team chemistry (treats em all like replaceable robots), Releasing players too early trying to be clever but looking like an idiot in the end (Seymour, Chandler Jones, Welker etc), press conferences (or any time he has to speak about anything ever).

Also looks like a troll.

What team doesn't treat players as completely replaceable?

You would have to look past 8 straight division titles, 2 SBs and a SB win to label Belichick an "idiot" for getting rid of Seymour. 4 straight and a SB win for Welker (who's production was immediately replaced by Edelman--a BB draftee). Good point.

BB has weak drafts, yet he was an idiot for releasing (or trading) his draftees Seymour and Jones? Also well argued there....

Social justice warrior. What dafuq are you talking about? He's a murderer. Do you pardon murderers after 20 years?

You are the SJW... His Bills career ended 20 years before he was ACQUITTED for double murder. That makes you a Social JusticeWarrior if you want his name off.

He was proved innocent (criminal charges) in the eyes of the law. I get it you don't agree, I even dont.

Sorry... I digress from topic.

Tommy was punished upon appeals.

Belicheat has been repeatly whacked.

The integrity is simply not there to match the superior on field success...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

The NFL's Most Hated List: 32 teams, 32 villains you love to loathe

Sports-talk radio hosts let loose on Public Enemy No. 1 for each NFL fan base

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/the-nfls-most-hated-list-32-teams-32-villains-you-love-to-loathe/

And they are talking about Leroi on CBS site.

Wrong Belichick isn't the villain... Brady is. Without Brady Belichick is just another .500 coach.

I don't hate Belichick. He is clearly a benefactor of having the best QB in NFL history. I thought it was cool when Rex (with his XXXL Thurman jersey) was hanging out with him at the combine. Shows a mutual respect.

I do hate Tom Brady. Every time he drops back to pass I want someone to hit him so hard his head falls off. Every time he lies about deflating footballs I want to stick a tire gauge in his ear to measure the psi of his brain. And I hate the Boston fans who worship him and think he can do no wrong. Once Brady is gone I will not fear Belichick. In fact, he would be smart to retire at the same time