Week 1 Predictions: Bills at Ravens

YoloinOhio

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G-RO schemes the **** outta the 1st drive and Bills strike 1st on a play action pass to Glass Goodwin over-coming his injury prone status and people have tears in their eyes at the sight of it. Bills are up 14-3 at halftime. Yolo trys to highfive people at a bar but then remembers hes in Ohio and Browns fans are too busy arguing about RG3s personal life.

Flacco comes back like a demon possessed brady in the 3rd qt dumping 2 bombs to SS and Perrimen for a set of TDs that puts the Ravens ahead 17-14 at the start of the 4th. Bills go 3 and out Ravens put up another field goal. Ravens 20 Bills 14.

Tyrod turns Super Saiyin and leads a 8 minute drive down the field with intermediate throws OVER THE MIDDLE, and some scramblies.
Jonathon Williams punches it in from the 1 yard line to score his 1st NFL TD. Bills up 21-20.

Flacco comes back with 3 minutes left in the game and drives the ravens to mid-field.

Its 3rd and 7....there is 1:50 left on the clock......Flacco drops back....Ravens pick up the blitz....Flacco throws to Pitta, ZBrown has good coverage and causes the incomplete on an out route to the left sideline....

4th and 7...Flacco drops back in a 4WR set.....the coverage is good.....ROBEY FINDS A HOLE IN THE LINE SACKS FLACCO!!! BILLS FANS GO !@#$ING CRAZYYYYYYY!!!!!

but!

there is a flag on the field....everyone on TBD knows what that means. Ref calls a facemask on Robey. Replay shows its a phantom call but it doesnt matter.....Ravens get a 1st down...

1st n 10.....Ravens try rushing to get in field goal range but Adolphus Washington stuffs the run loss of 3 yards!!

2nd n 13....Flacco Drops back 3 WR set...has time... 1stWR go deep on right side, 2ndWR runs a comeback route on the left, the 3rd runs a post....

COREY GRAHAM SNIFFS OUT THE PLAY! Puts the beets on the 3rdWR as he catches it forcing a pop up THAT IS INTERCEPTED BY AN ALERT RONALD DARBY!!!! THE BILLS FANS ALL OVER THE WORLD WAIT FOR THE FLAG.......

NO FLAG IS CALLED!!! BILLS WIN BILLS WIN BILLS WIN!! (JIM ROSS WWE VOICE)

Scottlaw and BillfromNYC are pissed. Gugny is pointing out which plays Tyrod didnt make that would have secured the victory in the 3rd Qt.
and 3rdn12 is home enjoying the game with his family shitting rainbows because we won and no one was injured. Yolo still has no one to high five in Ohio.

Marty Mcfly smokes another jointski in honor of Marcelly and the W in tough road game. :flirt:
:beer:

Can someone make a joint smoking Smiley for the buddah rebels on here?

Edited by Marty McFly

Hmmm, is there an over/under on blatantly horrible calls by refs for Bills and Ravens.?. either drive killing or drive extending (for opponent). I'd be interested to keep a tally on that.

Trying to be optimistic here but I see the first drive going like this. Bills receive kickoff, move right down the field with some nifty running and passing. Get inside the 10 and we suffer a bad turnover , then it all goes downhill from there.

Ravens 30 - Bills 13

The Bills will win this walking away because everyone is looking past the Bills. Tyrod will explode and the Bills D will surprise because the Ravens are a lot weaker than people think. 31-13 Buffalo, and 10 of those Ravens points will be scored in garbage time. This will be like the Colts last year. A lot of talk of how awesome they are before the game, then a lot of talk about how schitty the Ravens really are after.

Close game but Ed Reed comes into the game in the 4th quarter and intercepts Flacco for the win!

Welcome to the boards !!!

I assume he would still be wearing his jungle hat and no helmet !

G-RO schemes the **** outta the 1st drive and Bills strike 1st on a play action pass to Glass Goodwin over-coming his injury prone status and people have tears in their eyes at the sight of it. Bills are up 14-3 at halftime. Yolo trys to highfive people at a bar but then remembers hes in Ohio and Browns fans are too busy arguing about RG3s personal life.

Flacco comes back like a demon possessed brady in the 3rd qt dumping 2 bombs to SS and Perrimen for a set of TDs that puts the Ravens ahead 17-14 at the start of the 4th. Bills go 3 and out Ravens put up another field goal. Ravens 20 Bills 14.

Tyrod turns Super Saiyin and leads a 8 minute drive down the field with intermediate throws OVER THE MIDDLE, and some scramblies.

Jonathon Williams punches it in from the 1 yard line to score his 1st NFL TD. Bills up 21-20.

Flacco comes back with 3 minutes left in the game and drives the ravens to mid-field.

Its 3rd and 7....there is 1:50 left on the clock......Flacco drops back....Ravens pick up the blitz....Flacco throws to Pitta, ZBrown has good coverage and causes the incomplete on an out route to the left sideline....

4th and 7...Flacco drops back in a 4WR set.....the coverage is good.....ROBEY FINDS A HOLE IN THE LINE SACKS FLACCO!!! BILLS FANS GO !@#$ING CRAZYYYYYYY!!!!!

but!

there is a flag on the field....everyone on TBD knows what that means. Ref calls a facemask on Robey. Replay shows its a phantom call but it doesnt matter.....Ravens get a 1st down...

1st n 10.....Ravens try rushing to get in field goal range but Adolphus Washington stuffs the run loss of 3 yards!!

2nd n 13....Flacco Drops back 3 WR set...has time... 1stWR go deep on right side, 2ndWR runs a comeback route on the left, the 3rd runs a post....

COREY GRAHAM SNIFFS OUT THE PLAY! Puts the beets on the 3rdWR as he catches it forcing a pop up THAT IS INTERCEPTED BY AN ALERT RONALD DARBY!!!! THE BILLS FANS ALL OVER THE WORLD WAIT FOR THE FLAG.......

NO FLAG IS CALLED!!! BILLS WIN BILLS WIN BILLS WIN!! (JIM ROSS WWE VOICE)

Scottlaw and BillfromNYC are pissed. Gugny is pointing out which plays Tyrod didnt make that would have secured the victory in the 3rd Qt.

and 3rdn12 is home enjoying the game with his family shitting rainbows because we won and no one was injured. Yolo still has no one to high five in Ohio.

Marty Mcfly smokes another jointski in honor of Marcelly and the W in tough road game. :flirt:

:beer:

Can someone make a joint smoking Smiley for the buddah rebels on here?

Dude.

That was the best game i ever read.

Make it so

AW8w3u2.gif

From you ?

Awesome !

45-17 Bills

It is going to scare the **** out of this league...

Aren't you supposed to forfeit if you can't field 11 players?

I 'liked" this post

I submit to you tonight ( Rod Serling's Night Gallery voice ) for you teeny boppers ) that Bills might well surprise and astonish. this is not based upon fact or logical thinking. As some of you predicting a loss have assumed the position before.
if you you expect losing, losing will surely find you.

it IS just a game.

But we are here because of it. We could be doing other things with our time . Couldn't we?

I could.

But i am here for the chance of success. The hope.

The wish.

The dream

Have high hopes and try to achieve them, if you do not, try again. and then again. but do not reduce your hopes because you have not achieved them yet. keep after it.

I accept that some cannot see Bills succeeding and doomed to failure. But i do not like it one bit.

Turn your head around and look for the win. and if they do not win find the positives to build upon for the next game.

Okey doke

I am off my soap box for the season . i hope.

Cheers and best wishes to all here!

Lets Go Bills football and lets have a fun year among friends !

Edited by 3rdand12

The Bills will win this walking away because everyone is looking past the Bills. Tyrod will explode and the Bills D will surprise because the Ravens are a lot weaker than people think. 31-13 Buffalo, and 10 of those Ravens points will be scored in garbage time. This will be like the Colts last year. A lot of talk of how awesome they are before the game, then a lot of talk about how schitty the Ravens really are after.

Nailed it bro !