Mcdonald's create your own burger

unbillievable

You act like they weren't going to roll these out anyway. News flash, the $15 minimum wage isn't here and they're still rolling these out.

It is indeed already in certain parts of the country, and others are implementing it in a tiered fashion.

They may, in fact, have been planning it all along, but I'd find it unrealistic to pretend that forcing more than a 100% wage increase on fast food companies isn't going to usher in the era faster.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't they just make an app?

id be way more prone to use in store instead of downloading an app and dealing with alerts and a bunch of individual restaurant apps that i dont frequently use.

It is indeed already in certain parts of the country, and others are implementing it in a tiered fashion.

They may, in fact, have been planning it all along, but I'd find it unrealistic to pretend that forcing more than a 100% wage increase on fast food companies isn't going to usher in the era faster.

the tech has been there for a good bit now id imagine. just a matter of at what point the economics of it would spur the change. doubling employee pay sure seems like an obvious benchmark.

id be way more prone to use in store instead of downloading an app and dealing with alerts and a bunch of individual restaurant apps that i dont frequently use.

the tech has been there for a good bit now id imagine. just a matter of at what point the economics of it would spur the change. doubling employee pay sure seems like an obvious benchmark.

For sure

Why isn't this everywhere?!

http://www.businessinsider.com/customizable-burgers-represent-mcdonalds-future-2016-4

It's probably a way to get people to use self ordering kiosks as they lay off employees demanding 15$/hr.

Its already in the UK and Australia?! Why is the USA last?

Every WaWa and QuickCheck have these. So McDonalds is finally catching up. Edited by Beef Jerky