The Bills have a real chance to win Sunday because...

YoloinOhio

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't believe I didn't realize this earlier.

The word "Bills" is comprised of 5 letters.

The 5th book of the Bible is Deuteronomy.

One of the key Bills to success on Sunday is Stephon Gilmore, number 24.

20 and 4.

Chapter 20, verse 4 of Deuteronomy states: "For the LORD your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory.

That's why we have a real chance to win on Sunday!

I just found my FF team name. Deuteronomysumthinoranothher. Another guy named his team Ezekiel 25.17 (pulp fiction)

This thread is killing me! Not because of the lack of real reasons why the Bills will and can win on Sunday, but because of the mention of "Buffalo Food"!!!! You have no idea how it sucks living in Houston and missing good pizza, wings, Mike's Subs, Teds, Anderson's Ice Cream, John & Mary's, etc. Augh!!! I'm making myself very hungry!!!

If you can't find good food in Houston, you're not looking hard enough.

I don't think I can predict this before the game.

I think a series of unusual circumstances will occur on Sunday that involve me and that will inevitably lead to a victory. I will report back onMonday.

I predict the unusual circumstances involve a goofy looking crane kick and banging Elisabeth Shue.

I just had a Bocce pizza mysteriously delivered to my door by FedEx. Someone overnighted it to me. I don't know who. O_O

It's a sign.

It's from Adolphus Washington. He didn't have cash, but was wondering what a Bocce's pizza "would get him"... that dirty, dirty Buckeye.

Fadingpain has sown us the way via his numerology.

I find it difficult to argue his method and conclusion.

The win is within us if we choose to grasp it.

Damn i want some TK's pizza. I am mostly a healthy eater , but crave it still.

Perhaps Sunday, with an order of hot wings to balance the beer.

so what if i pay for it later. Worth the personal sacrifice.

Go Bills!

OH ! and obviously the Bocces is an omen as is Cuomo's ruling. lol!

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I been going there for more than 50 years, and, I do not agee with you. You must be a person of little judgement when it comes to excellent PIZZA!

They have the best recipe, but they are too successful now and care nothing about their product. The last few times I ordered (when Leonardi's is closed), it has been complete undercooked slop. There is a lack of oversight from management and the quality of their pizza suffers from it. Leonardi's is the same recipe I think and much, much more consistent.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

I think the Bills will win on Sunday.

1. I think the Ravens might, like, suck.

2. With Taylor, McCoy, Watkins and Clay all healthy, the Bills will have one of the more dynamic offenses in football. This is one game where, at least to start, we have all four of them healthy. This will not remain the case all season.

Also, Leonardi's > Bocce's.

They are a better team with more talent than the Ravens.

Agreed. I'm actually kind of surprised most people aren't picking them to win outright.

I've never had pizza in Buffalo. Always want beef on weck or Duffs wings when I'm there.

I am from Buffalo, have lived in Denver for 14 years and the thing I crave the most when I'm here and crush the most when I'm there is Buffalo style pizza. It's the best. Over the wings (which are also the best), over the beef on weck (which I love too) and certainly over the silly Sahlen's hot dogs that Buffalonians are obsessed with (overrated). I would take Buffalo style pizza over NY or Chicago style pizza and believe me, I've had the best of those too. Ironically, people who have never left Buffalo don't even realize that their pizza is unique to the region; they just think that's what pizza looks and tastes like everywhere. It does not. It's amazing.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

I just realized I've been sort of sub-conciously craving pizza all day long...b/c of this thread.

I could kill for a Ted's foot long with everything on it, Anderson's beef on a kaiser roll with extra horseradish, and a chocolate/vanilla twist with sprinkles for dessert.

And then a DiPaolo's large pizza with cheese and sausage!

Was a LaNova guy. Many a steak and hot pepper slice at 4 am in my 20s and early 30s carved out the Peter Griffin Adonis of my 40s.

I am from Buffalo, have lived in Denver for 14 years and the thing I crave the most when I'm here and crush the most when I'm there is Buffalo style pizza. It's the best. Over the wings (which are also the best), over the beef on weck (which I love too) and certainly over the silly Sahlen's hot dogs that Buffalonians are obsessed with (overrated). I would take Buffalo style pizza over NY or Chicago style pizza and believe me, I've had the best of those too. Ironically, people who have never left Buffalo don't even realize that their pizza is unique to the region; they just think that's what pizza looks and tastes like everywhere. It does not. It's amazing.

what is Buffalo pizza?

I go to this joint in Fairport, been there near fifty years, same guy (owner) answers the phone. everytime. for near fifty years. no checks no coupons no advertisement. no upgrade to the place, checkerboard table cloth and high school sports pics. no money at all into the place that i can discern.

but the ovens and the recipe ooh la la

Come out exactly the same each time. never waivers. that's what makes a great pizza joint. you like it or you don't. They do not care because they believe they know what has been working will keep working.

even the wings, perfect every single time.

how does this happen. I come to TBD and get really hungry, this place kills me. Or will kill me lol

I just realized I've been sort of sub-conciously craving pizza all day long...b/c of this thread.

I could kill for a Ted's foot long with everything on it, Anderson's beef on a kaiser roll with extra horseradish, and a chocolate/vanilla twist with sprinkles for dessert.

And then a DiPaolo's large pizza with cheese and sausage!

Oh i am so ordering TKs Sunday. So now i have to eat salad and healthy crap for 3 days before and after.

Thanks alot guys.

we better beat them Ravens !

what is Buffalo pizza?

I go to this joint in Fairport, been there near fifty years, same guy (owner) answers the phone. everytime. for near fifty years. no checks no coupons no advertisement. no upgrade to the place, checkerboard table cloth and high school sports pics. no money at all into the place that i can discern.

but the ovens and the recipe ooh la la

Come out exactly the same each time. never waivers. that's what makes a great pizza joint. you like it or you don't. They do not care because they believe they know what has been working will keep working.

even the wings, perfect every single time.

how does this happen. I come to TBD and get really hungry, this place kills me. Or will kill me lol

Oh i am so ordering TKs Sunday. So now i have to eat salad and healthy crap for 3 days before and after.

Thanks alot guys.

we better beat them Ravens !

TKs is awesome pizza. Haven't had it in awhile though. Also never had their wings. I know what I'll be eating this wknd!! And as much as Liftbridge Lane has grown and become more modernized, you're right about TKs....still the ratty looking pizza joint in the middle.