Players cut by other teams that might fit Bills

YoloinOhio

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCluster may be a better idea than Bush. I think I might sign Dexter and release Reggie. Dex is probably a better return man and gadget player. If McCoy gets hurt, Gilislee is going to play the every down back most of the time anyway, and then probably JWill.

I am not sure i can agree. keep in mind my lack of broad knowledge. But i have a " feeling " that Bush is going to do just fine as a Bill.

And i was neither here nor there when he was brought in for the looksee. guy looks sharp as ever to me.

@mikegarafolo

Seahawks are cutting G Jahri Evans, source said. Signed for $1m and change. Got $80k to sign.

yis. bu bye Groy

as a 4th or unseat someone?

Year later? He was our first free agent visit in March.

Were we trying to trade for him? Can't remember.

He was their target before we got Incognito last year but he ended up re-signing with the Saints at a lower rate. We thought he was going to be cut because he had a big contract back then

yes they reportedly did try to trade for him at one point then had him visit when Cogs was still unsigned

Yes and then this year he came in for a visit in case they weren't able to re-sign Incognito. Ended up going to Seattle though

I watched two Hawks PS game- @ Raiders and vs Minny. I was amazed to see Jahri playing deep into both games as a 2nd, then third, string G on a really bad looking O-line in SEA. He looked finished. Soft against the run and getting pushed around on the pass rush by second and third stringers. Now, is he better than Groy? That is, sadly, debatable.

Ryan Davis is going to be in high demand. He would fill a big need here. Git r done. The fact that he would play a ton, if not start, here should be enticing and 3-4 OLB is the best spot for him IMO.

Rex has always liked those big end types at OLB. Even if Davis just played passing downs, he'd be an upgrade.

Would also let Albright slip to the PS, where he needs to be.

Aaron Dobson cut by the Pats. Big WR with a lot of experience. Pick him up and get the inside scoop on the Pats playbook

This would interest me if I were GM. Knew he was on the bubble and was hoping he'd be cut loose.

There are a number of WRs out there now who are better than what weve got after Sammy and Woods.