Best place to stay near stadium?

Frez

There really isn't much in OP for hotels. Your best shot is Amherst, or downtown but that's just my opinion.

If you care to drive that far, Salvatore's new hotel (The Delevan) looks amazing. It's only about 1-3 minutes from the 90/290 split and easy access in and out of town regardless which way your coming or going.

red roof in hamburg is a pretty simple drive and avoids a lot of traffic back to the hotel after the game. there are a couple there around it. and if you're going for the game you just need a bed before and after.

its clean, its simple. its not that loud. and it's 5-10 minutes max from stadium and you pass by a tim hortons.

East Aurora Hampton Inn...15 miles from stadium, right up 20A, plus there's Bar Bill Tavern or Wallenweins for dinner the night before.

Good except the bar-Bill. Got to wait along tine for grub there. Overrated joint

Love Bar Bills. Lot of people go. So yes you may have to weight

you might also have to WAIT. But don't worry, you will have some extra WEIGHT after all the wings and beef on weck you eat. Edited by mrags

I always like the Econolodge near the stadium. The Warehouse restaurant is right next door for a nice meal and plenty of screens for post/pre game viewing. The rooms are clean and nice, but its near the mall.

Love Bar Bills. Lot of people go. So yes you may have to wait

I had a good time at the Pour House in East Aurora in July. Good craft beer, great burgers and fresh cut fries. I did not have the wings or beef on weck. I was really in a burger mood. A decent choice if Bar Bills is too crowded.

Edited by rockpile