518 lunch date set. sept September 7th 12:30 - 2

mead107

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But wait!!

Ok I've been watching retro TV lately and they advertise all those really crappy products. And there is always the BUT WAIT!! For only additional processing and handling we'll send you TWO.........

Why don't they just say what processing and handling it. That's the profit!

Oh and wouldn't dream of missing this!!!!! Unfortunately attending would be a nightmare.

Edited by Chef Jim

Ok I've been watching retro TV lately and they advertise all those really crappy products. And there is always the BUT WAIT!! For only additional processing and handling we'll send you TWO.........

Why don't they just say what processing and handling it. That's the profit!

Oh and wouldn't dream of missing this!!!!! Unfortunately attending would be a nightmare.

Thank God you can't attend...wouldn't want to hear you bellyaching about the food we eat. :lol:

Thank God you can't attend...wouldn't want to hear you bellyaching about the food we eat. :lol:

Never happen. I may be a classically trained chef ( :rolleyes:) but I'm also a garbage disposal par excellence. People think I went to WNY a couple weeks ago to be with family. Well yeah my fish fry, beef on weck, wing and beer family. :thumbsup: