This guys looks like the Bills' #3 WR.

I don't see how Little makes the team.

How did they let the WR position get so thin?

its not thin at all you have a couple guys who have proven they can play in Boykin 680 yd season with the packers and 49 receptions and Greg Little with three years in a row albeit going down 60-50-40 rec......these guys there is no concern can the do it...they already have

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has dez Lewis faded that much? I know he was all the talk early on and on offseason workouts

Getting hurt and missing a good chunk of practices and the first game slowed his momentum -- but reports were prior to the collision with AW he hadn't been doing much once the pads came on. He needs a big game tonight to get back into the mix I think.

Getting hurt and missing a good chunk of practices and the first game slowed his momentum -- but reports were prior to the collision with AW he hadn't been doing much once the pads came on. He needs a big game tonight to get back into the mix I think.

Thanks. I lost track a bit and wondered why the noise on him had died down.

Will "Deranged Rhino" as a name be leaving town alongside Karlos?