TOD 8/14: Season-game by game-what do you expect - NY Jets

We will go through the upcoming season one game at a time. Post your thoughts on the following:

- Who wins the game?

- What is the best player to player matchup in the game (best game within the game)?

- If the Bills are to win what must they do from a gameplan perspective?

Week two - the Jets - what are your thoughts?

It's Decker and Marshall against Darby and Gilmore. This will be a battle. Sammy schooling Revis again will be fun. Our improved (I hope) O Line against those studs. Does Rex game plan again to clog up the middle and force Fitzy to throw outside all day where he'll get picked.

I see us winning as although their front is tough, we'll still have over 100 yards on the ground. 12th man should help.

I think we do in a close one.

Thursday night games tend to be sloppy, so I think it becomes an aerial dogfight.

When it comes down to it, I trust Darby and Gilmore against Fitz, Marshal and Deck a whole lot more than I would any DB not named Revis. Revis was still good last year, but Sammy was still beating him routinely. Cromartie might be overrated, but he's skill better than the likes of Buster Skrine and Dee Milliner

I think we do in a close one.

Thursday night games tend to be sloppy, so I think it becomes an aerial dogfight.

When it comes down to it, I trust Darby and Gilmore against Fitz, Marshal and Deck a whole lot more than I would any DB not named Revis. Revis was still good last year, but Sammy was still beating him routinely. Cromartie might be overrated, but he's skill better than the likes of Buster Skrine and Dee Milliner

Unless I missed a resigning, I am pretty sure cromartie has been out out of pasture