Fix My Bills Depth Chart!

Astrobot

I think it's Lawson-Enemkpali-Striker on opening day. I just don't think Striker has the size or athleticism to be anything more than a situational pass rusher. Obviously when Shaq comes back, he's the guy. Otherwise, I think this is good work.

Can I have 2014 Blanton? He was just as good as Graham and four years younger. Blanton played Safety and Corner. Rex likes chameleons.

just wondering if he's better..dont know much about Blanton

I do like Striker tho till Shaq gets back...IK has problems with pass coverage from what Ive read

Edited by Tsaikotic

I moved Blake Annen and Chris Gragg ahead of Dray.

I positioned where Danny Lansanah would fit as backup Nickel LB.

In your write up for last night sonded like Dray was doing well ("auditioning for all-round TE tonight"). do you feel if he was able to consistently show what he showed last night he would overtake Gragg?

Was also surprised with Blanton over Graham - has Blanton run with the ones?

I've given everyone permission to View my Depth Chart.

What would you change?

Click on any player to read an article about him.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPhlH_vlqvgrWNkpVH-oxlCsBTEDbDFelpvahy08mb0/edit?usp=sharing

More of a question than a change, but there seems to be this notion, and not sure where it came from, that Adolphus Washington is going to play a 5 Tech as you cite.

Nowhere that I've read in his draft reviews is he suited to this and he definitely has no experience there. It doesn't make much sense that a player who ran hot/cold in college will be thrown into a role into which he's never played in the NFL and be even average much less excel or be better than other options. Everything I read has him more suited playing middle, where Dareus and Kyle play, which also makes me question why he would even start other than the team being desperate in that way. (Lawson's out) His weaknesses don't shout from the mountaintops that he'll be a great DE type as a rookie. If he develops I can see it down the road maybe as early as next season if everything goes well otherwise, but not now.

Who knows what the Ringling Ryan Bros. have planned for him though. But just because they say something doesn't mean it should have any validity. We learned that last season.

Also, Blanton's a bit of a reach at S, but then again, Graham is no Ed Reed.

Also, what happened to Jonathon Williams? Cut because of his incident?

I don't see the team cutting him over Wilder Jr. or Gillislee.

Edited by TaskersGhost

I do. He and Ragland were steals.

As an EDGE player, he's even going to be better than he's been thus far.

Huddle Report had a fair assessment. http://www.thehuddlereport.com/archive/2016profiles/Eric.Striker.htm

Astro.....I also like having as many "around the ball" "all over the field" pass rushers as I can get.....

but do you worry about edge setting with Striker.....it was funny because I watched that video of him destroying Gragg in the pass protection grill and it was like

"GOD he is so explosive!"

then it was followed by

"Jesus every player he is high 5ing looks so much bigger then him"

Not sure about Gragg....would not surprise me to see Dray put Gragg on the street. Haven't even seen him as a competent TE. And, I still remember him catching the ball 4 feet out of bounds in the London game....pass from EJ, and him laughing about it. He blew it and it was funny. Doesn't seem like a pro reaction to me.

And, about Stryker.........OK, he has skills, but is smallish....we don't need another Donte Whitner....who never really produced for the Bills, and was undersized for his position.

Edited by bigK14094

I've given everyone permission to View my Depth Chart.

What would you change?

Click on any player to read an article about him.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPhlH_vlqvgrWNkpVH-oxlCsBTEDbDFelpvahy08mb0/edit?usp=sharing

I think that listing Seantrell Henderson as the swing tackle is probably way to optimistic. The guy hasn't even been medically cleared yet right? And then know knows what football shape he will be in. I think you have to put Kouandjio as the swing tackle at this point, as bad as that sounds.

You were at camp and probably know best, but from what I've read Goodwin was doing very well until his heat exhaustion issue. Given how much they value speed at WR. I'd have to think that he is ahead of Salas right now.

I'm surprised that's you'd have Wilder ahead of Gillislee given how well he looked in the games last season. I'd have Gillislee at number 3 at least until Wilder shows something in the preseason.

If Blanton starts at safety, do you think that Graham reverts to cornerback ahead of Robey or Moore with Duke Williams as the backup safety? Duke has looked good from the reports I've read and he may be a better safety than Robey/Moore are CBs.

That is all. Looks awesome otherwise.

Edited by vincec

Powell over Little ?

Annen and Dray over Gragg. Annen is the new Gragg and Dray is now actually catching balls!!

Blanton over Graham? so soon ?

Wilder ahead of Karlos and enough reps to compare to Bush, for me and J williams is too soon to call. But by the end of camp he might be the 3

Striker? that is another too soon to call. I am a big fan but IK will probably get the base reps.. aarghh

great spread sheet Astro !

Powell over Little ?

Annen and Dray over Gragg. Annen is the new Gragg and Dray is now actually catching balls!!

Blanton over Graham? so soon ?

Wilder ahead of Karlos and enough reps to compare to Bush, for me and J williams is too soon to call. But by the end of camp he might be the 3

Striker? that is another too soon to call. I am a big fan but IK will probably get the base reps.. aarghh

NY Nole remarked, "I'd LIKE to like Little more", as he's the strongest WR the Bills have if you believe Madden: https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/player-ratings/?i=1&p=WR&t=3&s=strength_rating:DESC

But Powell is also auditioning for PR and KR, hasn't missed a catchable ball in 3 days of camp. Yes, he needs strength training, but he's doing all he can in camp.

Annen is moved ahead of Gragg, and if camp ended today, it'd be Clay-Annen. Gragg lacks awareness at times, and Dray's stronger. Those might cut Gragg, but PFF loves Gragg and hates Dray.

I love Graham. So do the statskeepers with his insane annual number of tackles. So does PFF. If you think it's too early, I'm happy to switch it back, but I'll be watching closely tomorrow and Friday.

Can't help you on the RB situation. I need to see them in a game, but I'd have it Shady-Karlos-Bush-JWilliams, with Gillislee if they keep a 5th (they might not).

IK can't do coverage. Joe Bus said it.

NY Nole remarked, "I'd LIKE to like Little more", as he's the strongest WR the Bills have if you believe Madden: https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/player-ratings/?i=1&p=WR&t=3&s=strength_rating:DESC

But Powell is also auditioning for PR and KR, hasn't missed a catchable ball in 3 days of camp. Yes, he needs strength training, but he's doing all he can in camp.

Annen is moved ahead of Gragg, and if camp ended today, it'd be Clay-Annen. Gragg lacks awareness at times, and Dray's stronger. Those might cut Gragg, but PFF loves Gragg and hates Dray.

I love Graham. So do the statskeepers with his insane annual number of tackles. So does PFF. If you think it's too early, I'm happy to switch it back, but I'll be watching closely tomorrow and Friday.

Can't help you on the RB situation. I need to see them in a game, but I'd have it Shady-Karlos-Bush-JWilliams, with Gillislee if they keep a 5th (they might not).

IK can't do coverage. Joe Bus said it.

Graham, i am fine letting the youth take over and give Corey spot duty. His salary though is significant enough Bills might expect starter play after a rough year in coverage last season.

Chuckled about Little, and understand.

RBs ? just too soon but your "Shady-Karlos-Bush-JWilliams, with Gillislee if they keep a 5th " is sensible enough. I will wait and see and about Karlos and Wilder though

Edited by 3rdand12