Bills' 2016 Training Camp - Day 3

Beerball

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

worth fighting for

LOL'd well done !!

Just left. Will report later on my "notes." Just wanted to say that Tyrod is an absolute class act. One of the few players to sign autographs after practice. He stayed until every last person who wanted one got an autograph. Took pictures with anyone who asked. What a humble and generous person.

lmao....I don't blame you.

I am delighted. The guy is so easy to root for.

Appreciate the personal note J H. :thumbsup:

much like his kicking last year

#8 is frame worthy

No shiz! Intense! Is that Felton? Reports earlier said he was murdering the sled.

Epiphany! One of my FF names shall be Felton Kissed. Hope he makes the team!

Edited by SAMMY HANDWICH

I love it and I hate. It's great to have the access but it's so annoying how fans and the media knee jerk to everything that happens in practice. Practice is the time for making mistakes and learning from them. The nerds with microphones and notebooks who mostly likely have never played football on any level love laughing at pro's mistakes. Last year, it was the EJ pass. Now, it is Cardales turn.

The Bills in 90s didn't even practice in training camp. Access is great but it's too much.

If Little didn't have feet for hands, he'd be a star wr. This guy has bounced around the league for a reason.

NFL training camp is the time where the coaches find out who either isn't good enough or who simply didn't prepare.

it's most definitely NOT the time to make mistakes.

2/3 of these guys show up for camp fighting for a job........it isn't a walk thru......they had walk-thru's in OTA's and the players are expected to know the offense/defense before they arrive so they can hit the ground running because they have so few reps to show what they can do.