Which FA and rookie will have the most positive impact?

Impact newcomers to Bills in 2016  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which new FA acquisition will have the most positive impact on the Bills season?

• Zach Brown, LB
    • Leger Douzable, DT
    • Robert Blanton, S
    • Sterling Moore, CB
    • Corey White, CB
    • Fernando Velasco, OG/C
    • Leonard Hankerson, WR
    • Jim Dray, TE
    • Lorenzo Alexander, LB/ST
    • Colt Anderson, S/ST
    • Jamari Lattimore, LB/ST
    • James Wilder, Jr., RB
    • Jarrett Boykin, WR
    • Greg Little, WR
    • Blake Annen, TE
    • Jerel Worthy, DE
    • Other
  2. 2. Which rookie will have the most positive impact on the Bills season?

• Reggie Ragland, LB
    • Shaq Lawson, DE/OLB
    • Adolphus Washington, DE
    • Cardale Jones, QB
    • Jonathan Williams, RB
    • Kevon Seymour, CB
    • Kolby Listenbee, WR
    • UDFA (Striker, Gronk, Zimmer, etc.)

Lots of love for Reginald. I agree he will rack up the tackle stats.

Went with Reggie and Blanton. Impact requires opportunity. I think both will get plenty.

Still gotta hold out some hope my boy Jonathan Dowling can snag a 5th safety spot if it's up for grabs.

Do you guys think Blanton will have a bigger impact at safety or on ST? Or both?

I think it's a foregone conclusion that either Aaron gets injured or Corey falls off physically. One or the other happens because it always does. It never rains in Buffalo, it pours.

I think Blanton gets big nickel package looks early and ends up in a starting spot by the end of the season.

Do you guys think Blanton will have a bigger impact at safety or on ST? Or both?

I also see either A Will or Graham losing their position to him for the reasons Bloke stated. Both were out last year so I don't think its that crazy. As Bloke said hes being used as 3rd safety now. Also he seemed to have a good year with the Vikings two years ago. Thus safety is where I think we'll see him having an impact.

I picked Ragland as i have had a bit of a crush on him since before the draft.

But could not decide on the FA pick.

Z Brown Annen Wilder Blanton etc .

It was nice to see the list of acquisitions ! I can see quite a few positive additions. Good job Whales!

I think it's a foregone conclusion that either Aaron gets injured or Corey falls off physically. One or the other happens because it always does. It never rains in Buffalo, it pours.

I think Blanton gets big nickel package looks early and ends up in a starting spot by the end of the season.

I was wondering if people feel that AW is just not going to return to form, hence the high votes for Blanton.

• 2 weeks later...

If I had voted in this before, it would have been Ragland, so in his absence, I'll go with Striker and Zach Brown (or Brandon Spikes) will have the most positive impact by making up for his loss {shrug}.