Nigel Bradham Arrested Following an Assault

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Further proof that decent people should avoid Philadelphia and South Beach.

But not in that order. South Beach is at least entertaining to observe. You can point to a menu item if you only speak English (as I had to do recently). Philly? I passed on a trip last month my wife had to make. SHE had to go, I was not required, and I'd prefer almost anywhere else.

But not in that order. South Beach is at least entertaining to observe. You can point to a menu item if you only speak English (as I had to do recently). Philly? I passed on a trip last month my wife had to make. SHE had to go, I was not required, and I'd prefer almost anywhere else.

Awesome.

Awesome.

Years ago my wife went to her friend's birthday party in South Beach. It was a couple dozen ladies from literally all over the world. My wife is from SC and was sitting next to a lady from Kentucky when an old man on a unicycle wearing nothing but a little speedo banana hammock with a 3 foot feather boa coming out of his butt crack. The KY lady next to my wife said, in her deepest southern drawl, "back home we just shoot folk like that". (I wish I could get the tool bar on my screen to put that at least in italics - if not "southern" font.) The rest of the table barely noticed that level of entertainment sailing by.

Years ago my wife went to her friend's birthday party in South Beach. It was a couple dozen ladies from literally all over the world. My wife is from SC and was sitting next to a lady from Kentucky when an old man on a unicycle wearing nothing but a little speedo banana hammock with a 3 foot feather boa coming out of his butt crack. The KY lady next to my wife said, in her deepest southern drawl, "back home we just shoot folk like that". (I wish I could get the tool bar on my screen to put that at least in italics - if not "southern" font.) The rest of the table barely noticed that level of entertainment sailing by.

I read a post from an Iggles fan years ago and wish I could find it. The thread had to do with fan behavior. He said he was a long time season ticket holder. He avoided taking his girlfriend and eventual wife to a game for years, but finally gave in took her to one. He sat in a rough section. She was appalled at the behavior of the fans there and couldn't believe he had gone there for all of those years with what she saw going on. He wrote that they had had their fair share of issues as a couple, but he was sure that she never looked at him the same way again after that game and it definitely contributed to them getting divorced.