Bills talk on the show Ballers

So there's a character on the show named Ricky played by an actor whose name is John David Washington and he plays as a WR for the Dolphins. The Dolphins don't wanna renew his contract so he's talking with his agents about which team to play for.

His buddy is also in the room going team by team and tries to sell him on the idea of going to the Broncos cuz weed is legal and he responds, "I don't smoke, PASS". They also talked about San Diego, pitched the idea of nice weather and that Philip Rivers can get him the ball and Ricky Responded saying he has issues with s girl he was dating and she lives in SD so PASS he says.

Then they bring up the Bills. His buddy was trying to tell him it's freezing cold there, that how we're 0 for 4 in Super Bowls and basically didn't like Buffalo and I honestly thought they were going to humiliate us further but then it took a pleasant turn.

Ricky's agent pushed the idea that we are in a playoff drought and that if he brought a championship here that he'd be like a god to the city. He also said Rex is a player's coach and then Ricky said something like, yeah Tyrod is gonna be good. Then he said put it on the list of maybes. His friend was upset and said bro the weed is legal in Denver and Ricky said bro i don't smoke. PASS. Then they showed him New England and as soon as Ricky saw Bellichick with the hoody, he had a upset face and said nah, too strict of a coaching staff, PASS or something to that nature. It was just funny the way it all was said.

Sorry i don't know how to post links snd honestly don't know if I'd be dealing with copyrights or whatever by showing it if i even knew how yo post it but, if you guys can somehow watch Ballers Season 2 Episode 2, you can see for yourself. Just thought I'd share this.

I thought they would murder Buffalo as well. Happy when the didn't Showed a snow game at the Ralph while the dude was going through Buffalo. Think they may have also said something to the effect "the owner got money" but i may be wrong.

I thought they would murder Buffalo as well. Happy when the didn't Showed a snow game at the Ralph while the dude was going through Buffalo. Think they may have also said something to the effect "the owner got money" but i may be wrong.

They spoke highly. "Imagine if you bring a ring to Buffalo"

"Tyrod's an up and comer" Also "they have cap room". Hah

Edited by Ryan L Billz

• 3 weeks later...

I was stunned to see this show get picked up for a 2nd season. It was the most cliche-driven hot garbage I've seen on TV, almost like they were trying too hard to fill the void of Entourage, which was mostly a great show.

Bills catching L's even in fantasyland

Ricky Jarrett and that artsy biatch think WNY has no soul.

The scene with the OL guy rolling up to the punk speeder kid in his cool car cracked me up.

No soul? No soul? We had Rick James, b#tch!

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Bills catching L's even in fantasyland

Ricky Jarrett and that artsy biatch think WNY has no soul.

The scene with the OL guy rolling up to the punk speeder kid in his cool car cracked me up.

Ricky Jarrett is clearly going through some sort of mid-life crisis and is not going to be satisfied with anything. He asked about New Orleans: "where is the love?" so I wouldn't take it personally. I suspect some writer on the show likes the Bills (but i have yet to see last night's episode).

The actor that you are referring to "John David Washington" I believe is Denzel Washington Son. He played college football I think at receiver. I cant remember the school off hand

Played at Morehouse. Was a Ram, then Rhein Fire NFLE and finally Sacremento UFL.

2nd season is actually fun. I like it.

Agreed. It's not without its moments of overwhelming cliche, but The Rock and Rob Corddry have a fun chemistry, and the guys cast as the players, including Washington, are compelling enough (although i would not want Jarrett on my team either - he seems a Percy Harvin/DeSean Jackson type at the end of his career).

Edited by thurst44