LeSean finally speaks to the media

At his play 60 event in Harrisburg. Hope Skurski is happy!

http://www.pennlive.com/philadelphiaeagles/index.ssf/2016/07/bills_lesean_mccoy_on_his_publ.html

"The only opinions that people really get about players is what they see TV or what the media gives them," McCoy said. "If the media only paints a picture of a player as this or whatever that may be, then that's what the people see. So I don't really go back and forth about that."

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally feel the media has been pretty easy on shady for all of the ammo he gives him. I wonder if he ever accepts responsibility with anything in his life.

This was his first real brush with the law and he was exonerated, twice. The other stuff was making mountains out of molehills.

I personally feel the media has been pretty easy on shady for all of the ammo he gives him. I wonder if he ever accepts responsibility with anything in his life.

The media doesn't go easy on any athlete whether it's warranted or not. They've just gotten ridiculous and they aren't judged on being factual anymore.

Anytime a celebrity or pro Athlete is involved in something they are automatically assumed to be guilty. If they aren't charged then it's assumed that due to their celebrity they got off. all of this is media driven as well as driven by disgruntled fans who only see "Million dollar" cry babies.

Anytime a celebrity or pro Athlete is involved in something they are automatically assumed to be guilty. If they aren't charged then it's assumed that due to their celebrity they got off. all of this is media driven as well as driven by disgruntled fans who only see "Million dollar" cry babies.

or they get off Scott free just ask drunken driver Ryan O'Reily of the Sabres. I wish me and my friend can take my truck run into a coffee shop and get caught walking away with a not guilty result. I am sure if Ryan look more like McCoy it would have been a different outcome

Edited by liverpoolkev

or they get off Scott free just ask drunken driver Ryan O'Reily of the Sabres. I wish me and my friend can take my truck run into a coffee shop and get caught walking away with a not guilty result. I am sure if Ryan look more like McCoy it would have been a different outcome

It happened in Canada.

This was his first real brush with the law and he was exonerated, twice. The other stuff was making mountains out of molehills.

Too much is made of it, no doubt.

He is a rich young black athlete and everything he does is well within the accepted norm for those in his position so people may not like the baby momma fighting on social media and the "accusations" by women who sign up to be in his "parties" and all that other drama but what matters are things that actually relate to football.

He has enough problems there.

Too much is made of it, no doubt.

He is a rich young black athlete and everything he does is well within the accepted norm for those in his position so people may not like the baby momma fighting on social media and the "accusations" by women who sign up to be in his "parties" and all that other drama but what matters are things that actually relate to football.

He has enough problems there.

Mo' money, mo' problems. You make bank, you'll get all sorts of people crawling out of the woodwork to try and get some.

Shady's not my favorite Bill but he's not one of the NFL's bad boys. As far as we know he's not hitting women, loading up his trunk with dope, or brandishing guns at people.

We've certainly had far worse characters take the field in a Bills uni.

I really don't care if he speaks to the off field events or not. Charges were dropped, case is closed,mane he is not being disciplined by the NFL. Some of his decisions are in really poor taste like the birthday party screening, etc.

Just stay out of the pokey, and stay healthy. 16 game starts would be nice vs. 12 and make an impact. I can honestly say if I had the gifts of an NFL athlete, I'd do the minimum of interviews possible as it is just more opportunities for someone to manipulate my comments.

I'd only pander to the media when I'm over 30 and want to get in broadcasting like RI is doing now. He's smarter than people think.

I really don't care if he speaks to the off field events or not. Charges were dropped, case is closed,mane he is not being disciplined by the NFL. Some of his decisions are in really poor taste like the birthday party screening, etc.

Just stay out of the pokey, and stay healthy. 16 game starts would be nice vs. 12 and make an impact. I can honestly say if I had the gifts of an NFL athlete, I'd do the minimum of interviews possible as it is just more opportunities for someone to manipulate my comments.

I'd only pander to the media when I'm over 30 and want to get in broadcasting like RI is doing now. He's smarter than people think.

All i want for christmas is Shady to lay low and quiet.

Cogs is very well spoken and kinda charming. No wonder Martin was attracted to him :w00t:

What ammo is that ? Listen to Charles Barkley, raise your own kids athletes don't have to be role models.

Mo' money, mo' problems.

Didn't know Doc was a Mase and Biggie fan. Keep it real doc :) Edited by Ryan L Billz