LeSean finally speaks to the media

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And cops at nightclubs. Basically just about anyone who knows he's a rich athlete can be a problem.

Well if these "rich" idiot athletes can't figure out what situations NOT to put themselves in, then it will continue to be a free for all. No pity for these guys.

Edited by DirtDart

Of course you weren't. You're saying it now about "celebrities" in general for obvious reasons. It's fine doc.

It's also OK to say you didn't understand what I meant. Or you could just admit that you're trying to be argumentative for no reason other than you made some really unfortunate comments early in this thread. But it doesn't matter since everyone else seems to understand what I'm saying.

Edited by Doc

It's also OK to say you didn't understand what I meant. Or you could just admit that you're trying to be argumentative for no reason other than you made some really unfortunate comments early in this thread. But it doesn't matter since everyone else seems to understand what I'm saying.

You said this about McCoy: "You make bank, you'll get all sorts of people crawling out of the woodwork to try and get some." I asked for an example and you couldn't provide a single (real) one.

How many of you are in there Sybil?

You said this about McCoy: "You make bank, you'll get all sorts of people crawling out of the woodwork to try and get some." I asked for an example and you couldn't provide a single (real) one.

Excellent.

Actually I did. Calling the cops' actions not "real" doesn't change that fact. And you even offered an answer when you talked about the girls at his parties. What was that about Sybil again?

Excellent.

Stop being obtuse.

Actually I did. Calling the cops' actions not "real" doesn't change that fact. And you even offered an answer when you talked about the girls at his parties. What was that about Sybil again?

Stop being obtuse.

It was a great reference.

B5BSVqH.png